IGNORED

Still getting away with it.

NSFF

35 minutes ago, StefanDimz said:

Where's this claim comes from? Do you personally know something the rest of us don't? How do you know he'a a 'yes' man?

Someone just mentioned the reason on the OSIB podcast and they we're bang on. It's age bias.. if he was an older manager they wouldn't be saying it. LJ was accused of being a 'yes man' same with Holden and now the same with Manning.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, the1stknowle said:

So many posts that feel like they are willing Manning to fail just so it confirms their blinkered, petty and snide views on Tinns. 

‘I’ll give Manning my support but he’s a yes man and a patsy and will do what Tinns says and Tinns will basically be manager and did you know Manning was sacked by MK Dons?? But he has my support and I’ll give him a fair go. But if he doesn’t get into the playoffs then he has to be sacked because that is exactly what Lansdown said word for word.  But he has my full support and I’m willing to give him a fair go. Until he inevitably fails.’

Manning was sacked by MK Dons?

Are you sure about that, I'm certain someone would have mentioned it by now if that was the case

36 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

We also appointed Pearson...

Because they (not we) realised the head coach strategy was just about to deliver a relegation. Now they think we are safe they have gone back to type because they want to influence what happens on the pitch with their dreamworld front foot fast paced nonsense. 

• Like 3
  • Flames 3

28 minutes ago, JP Hampton said:

Keep going. I might get it on Kindle 😂

i think you could work the word flyte in there somewhere. 

Yes, Captain Cyder's failure to reach the top Flyte saw him suffer the wrath of Lord Stevemain de Guernsey. Cyder was hastily replaced by young Liambastian, a renowned Don from Oxford.

Edited by Curr Avon

24 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

We ALL support Manning, mate.

Why wouldn't we? We want to win on Saturday, and the game after that, and the one after that.

As for Tinnion, plenty of evidence he's a back stabber.

And - to be clear - no-one takes pleasure in saying that. It's just that all the available evidence points that way, massively.

Re support for Manning, I'd love that to be the case. Just not sure its 100% true going by the posts. Hopefully, he gets a good start so can diffuse the atmosphere a bit and move the club on. 

On Tinnion, if there is 'plenty of evidence' he is a back stabber - I haven't seen it and I think he deserves more respect. But we don't need to rehash arguments about Tinns that are well played out on other threads.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NSFF said:

After getting rid of Jordan (2nd time around) Wilson and now Pearson, it’s obvious that the one footed wonder certainly has the ear of the chairman….. 

Poaching a yes man manger of a team in the division below certainly sums the club.

Sale your best players with no investment play the youth half the wage bill what else could have Pearson done to get another contract? 

Hold on .....

Surely you must work for Bristol Sport?  

Or are you just a new OTIB poster with a genuine opinion that should be taken at face value?

I totally disagree with you but welcome to OTIB.

3 minutes ago, the1stknowle said:

Re support for Manning, I'd love that to be the case. Just not sure its 100% true going by the posts.

People saying they're not excited, underwhelmed etc etc are not anti Manning.

They're anti the bullsh1t Lansdown Junior has come out with, they're taking the piss out of the cowardly crap our Short Trousers primary school chairman has come out with to justify the sacking of a bloke I bet he didn't dismiss face to face.

(If he did, good luck Bolloms with dry cleaning his underpants)

• Flames 2

9 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Hold on .....

Surely you must work for Bristol Sport?  

Or are you just a new OTIB poster with a genuine opinion that should be taken at face value?

I totally disagree with you but welcome to OTIB.

Many thanks, 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

Christ, why has no one mentioned that before. What have we done.

This from a Wickham fan, some context to the sacking;

For context on his MK sacking, he had them playing amazing football in 21/22, coming 3rd and very close to the autos. However, they sold their best player and had a lot of top quality loanees who went back, and they simply could not replace well enough, leading to a bad start to 22/23 and a sacking (MK would end up relegated too). He went to Oxford who were floundering, kept them up, and then cracked on excellently this season.

• Like 1