IGNORED

Just flagging…

Silvio Dante

In 2015, a crack commando unit was sent by Steve lansdown to perform a crime he couldn’t commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to a gurnsey based compound. Today, still wanted by the OTIB they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if you want to sack a problematic manager, and if you want to promote the new manager on a fans forum....maybe you can hire The happy clapper team.

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Also, look at the reactions to the opening post on the thread. 

Some pretty hefty forum big hitters all sharing the same view. That is not coincidence. 

Mate - all you’ll get is the usual suspects telling you that you and me and everyone else are paranoid. Objectively, it’s far more likely to be what we say it is. This forum is fantastic and a concerted effort like we’ve seen really boils my piss. I’ll debate anyone but this isn’t debate - it’s just spamming shite.

On another subject can I class myself as a forum big hitter ? 😂😂

Edited by Silvio Dante
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Tafkarmlf said:

Isn't that the very definition of an echo chamber then?

You either believe or we will destroy you.

Not very welcoming..#justsaying

Have you ever admitted to being Ralph Milnes Left Foot or should we just park your morals at the door again sweetheart?

Edited by Silvio Dante
  • Like 7
  • Flames 2

6 minutes ago, Cristored said:

The blokes getting a hard on because he thinks he’s a forum big hitter, just laugh like I do. 

Far from it darling. I enjoy being on here as it has (normally) a great standard of debate with a lot of well informed posters. You’ll have noted my laughing emojis after the point I referenced.

What I, and many others are doing, is laughing at you. Spending your time on a forum you add nothing to is frankly, a bit weird, but if it’s all you have in your life, go nuts.

• Like 5

To be serious, for a moment. There are many many people who view this forum without signing up and posting, true city fans - not everyone feels confident enough or wants to engage in a debate

however.. big news or events can drive people to do so - getting frustrated that something they think isn’t being said heavily agreeing/disagreeing could prompt people to start posting.

That isn’t to say “agents” have not come on here, it could happen but to what point? Change the mind of a whole fanbase? A. No one changes their mind on a forum, that’s fairly given as a fact of life and B. This forum is a very very small slice of the fanbase.

For one’s sanity it is always good to remember B. Going to a game usually helps remind you of that 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Have you ever admitted to being Ralph Milnes Left Foot or should we just park your morals at the door again sweetheart?

The hypocrite was anti NP as soon as we signed Danny Simpson early doors and is now having a go at posters for 'not being supportive' towards Liam Manning as soon as he was confirmed as head coach.

• Like 9
  • Flames 2

2 minutes ago, Fjmcity said:

To be serious, for a moment. There are many many people who view this forum without signing up and posting, true city fans - not everyone feels confident enough or wants to engage in a debate

however.. big news or events can drive people to do so - getting frustrated that something they think isn’t being said heavily agreeing/disagreeing could prompt people to start posting.

That isn’t to say “agents” have not come on here, it could happen but to what point? Change the mind of a whole fanbase? A. No one changes their mind on a forum, that’s fairly given as a fact of life and B. This forum is a very very small slice of the fanbase.

For one’s sanity it is always good to remember B. Going to a game usually helps remind you of that 

You joined in 2015, tread carefully fella 😒

1 minute ago, Fjmcity said:

Good post (and I know we’re not on the same page generally). It is, however, a fact as confirmed by mods that several BS emails signed up last week and the OP pattern I posted is by any definition odd. 

It is, however, a good point well made and I thank you for it.

Just now, Silvio Dante said:

Good post (and I know we’re not on the same page generally). It is, however, a fact as confirmed by mods that several BS emails signed up last week and the OP pattern I posted is by any definition odd. 

It is, however, a good point well made and I thank you for it.

And you for yours. Hilarious if they did sign up with BS email address’ have they never seen a Cold War movie?

2 minutes ago, UncleRed said:

You joined in 2015, tread carefully fella 😒

I know! Like the twilight zone innit 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fjmcity said:

It’s words on a screen at the end of the day. Some possibly go too far in their views. 

But at the same time, it’s amazing the power that this forum (and also the YSC forum)  could generate back in the noughties.  With the growth of Twitter and Facebook, I think it flys under the radar to a large degree now. 

46 minutes ago, Cristored said:

Who cares ffs.

44 minutes ago, Cristored said:

It’s paranoia. Embarrassing tbh.

38 minutes ago, Cristored said:

Yea my name is Jon Lansdown I love Botswana I wear crap fleeces and I went to public school, the truth is out. 

24 minutes ago, Cristored said:

The blokes getting a hard on because he thinks he’s a forum big hitter, just laugh like I do. 

Who cares?

Well, apparently you do.

• Haha 7
  • Flames 2

Just now, Tafkarmlf said:

An apology?

Ya good babe.

How you talk to others is for others to respond.

This is your thread lovely, the one where you thought it was a cracking idea to try and dox someone.

Hardly showering yourself in glory here 

So, as I’m confused.

Are you “Ralph Milnes left foot” who asked their account on here to be deleted under GDPR and then rejoined under your current name or not? 

It’s a nice attempt at deflecting from the question. And of course, as you rightly say, it is up to you how you respond to the question. But it will probably tell a lot about the kind of person you are.

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, Tafkarmlf said:

No it's not a nice 'deflection' I've also answered this multiple times and don't owe you or anyone else an explanation, again.

But hey keep up with the digs if it makes you warm and fuzzy inside

So, I can’t help but noticing you haven’t answered the question. Again. And that’s not a dig, and doesn’t make me feel “warm and fuzzy”

I’m not asking you for an explanation - frankly, I don’t care. I’m asking you for a yes or no. That you won’t do that probably says more about you than me tbh.

So, do you want to own the prior posts under that ID or, in the nicest way, do you want to skulk off as your credibility is shot?

• Like 4
  • Flames 2

11 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

So, I can’t help but noticing you haven’t answered the question. Again. And that’s not a dig, and doesn’t make me feel “warm and fuzzy”

I’m not asking you for an explanation - frankly, I don’t care. I’m asking you for a yes or no. That you won’t do that probably says more about you than me tbh.

So, do you want to own the prior posts under that ID or, in the nicest way, do you want to skulk off as your credibility is shot?

The Artist Formerly Known As Ralph Milne’s Left Foot

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Phileas Fogg said:

The Artist Formerly Known As Ralph Milne’s Left Foot

Yup. Totally bizarre. You’ve been here for years, I’ve been here for years. I have no doubt I’ve said some stupid stuff but I own it. I’d have respect for anyone that also did but they don’t seem to want to own their opinions. Strange.

• Like 2
  • Flames 1

Just now, Silvio Dante said:

Yup. Totally bizarre. You’ve been here for years, I’ve been here for years. I have no doubt I’ve said some stupid stuff but I own it. I’d have respect for anyone that also did but they don’t seem to want to own their opinions. Strange.

Yeah, every thread they get involved with seems to descend into accusations and their armchair psycho analysis. 

• Like 10
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, Cristored said:

Who cares ffs.

I think if you're a passionate supporter of your football club who has genuine interest into the off-pitch actions as opposed to someone who's only contribution to discourse on here has so far been to have a go at genuine fans and wildly defend the actions of the board then you'd care a hell of a lot if there was suspicion of members of the club hierarchy are employing spin doctor esque tactics on the fans forum. Although I can understand you not being bothered Jon.

• Like 5