IGNORED

Just flagging…

Silvio Dante

2 hours ago, Cristored said:

Who cares ffs.

I think if you're a passionate supporter of your football club who has genuine interest into the off-pitch actions as opposed to someone who's only contribution to discourse on here has so far been to have a go at genuine fans and wildly defend the actions of the board then you'd care a hell of a lot if there was suspicion of members of the club hierarchy are employing spin doctor esque tactics on the fans forum. Although I can understand you not being bothered Jon.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Cristored said:

The blokes a gimp, stick him on mute.

The fact that your sticking up for someone who called another forum poster misogynistic, then turn around and use an ableist insult. Genius.

I despair at the intellect on this forum at times.

1 hour ago, Cristored said:

If you think that’s bad you grossly over-estimate most teachers.

Or your ethics, apparently.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Tafkarmlf said:

Yip.

Great detectives on here tonight. Glad whoever rmlf was lives in your heads rent free

I've given an answer, previously however that's not good enough.

You both continue to go 'haha got ya' as if it matters.

The state of this board is piss poor at moment, more concerned with everything but discussion and would rather go round in endless circles trying to.accuse xyz of being xyz.

It's piss poor really if all you have is attempts to fish 

Have a great evening boys. Hopefully the clapping of the keyboards or tippety tap of the phones won't cause you too much excitement.

Who knows maybe they'll put a cork on your fork.

Sweet dreams 

To use your own playbook - stop gaslighting 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Yes but we’re “conspiracy theorists” for pointing out these posters.

The ones who mysteriously arrive, slag off Pearson but were nowhere to be seen when there was criticism of him around the WBA & Stoke games last December. Now disappear.

This isn’t aimed at those who I disagree with, but who have been on here all along, saying they don’t rate him, by the way.

Bang on,i have talked crap on here for many a year now with no agenda unlike certain people recently 

• Like 4
  • Flames 1

4 hours ago, Cristored said:

The blokes getting a hard on because he thinks he’s a forum big hitter, just laugh like I do. 

Well, he's been on here a lot longer than November 4th, you ****ing tool!

4 hours ago, Tafkarmlf said:

Literally proviing my point with a healthy dose of misogyny.

'sweetheart'

You court it.

• Like 4
  • Flames 1

10 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

User: Zuni

Last Visited: Tuesday (day Manning appointed)

Posts: 183 (so going from a new user to 18 posts a day for 10 days then zero, with several posts critical of Pearson/supportive of the board)

We see you Jon. We see your bullshit. It doesn’t stop us wanting to see Liam being successful but if you want to block people (not me incidentally) on Twitter and bemoan social media with Joe Sims, maybe just understand how the thing works.

IMG_1874.jpeg

Maybe Yessirs back.

• Admin
16 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Bingo.

This is a fantastic forum, one of the best on the web. The fact that the club appear to have prima facie tried to engineer it is totally out of order.

The question has to be if Zuni was such a passionate Bristol City fan (and I don’t discount that people signing up who support the current regime are), why did he/she start becoming passionate when Pearson was sacked but decided to leave the forum when he was replaced. Did they stop caring after that point?

Unfortunately the whole scenario has the fingerprints of the ham fisted way JL and BT have handled things.

Own your decision you cowards.

They haven’t posted since Manning was appointed because that was the day we confirmed they are a banned user and removed their posting privileges.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

18 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

User: Zuni

Last Visited: Tuesday (day Manning appointed)

Posts: 183 (so going from a new user to 18 posts a day for 10 days then zero, with several posts critical of Pearson/supportive of the board)

We see you Jon. We see your bullshit. It doesn’t stop us wanting to see Liam being successful but if you want to block people (not me incidentally) on Twitter and bemoan social media with Joe Sims, maybe just understand how the thing works.

IMG_1874.jpeg

I just wish there was an emoji I could add that reflects your post to expose this sort of thing. Perhaps Inspector Gadget as he’s a cyborg police inspector 

IMG_5097.jpeg

1 hour ago, Ian M said:

They haven’t posted since Manning was appointed because that was the day we confirmed they are a banned user and removed their posting privileges.

Can the forum software implement shadow bans? I'd like to think it would wind these feckers up a bit before it dawned on them.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ian M said:

Out of genuine interest, is it permissible to have one's OTIB history erased and then return in a new guise, as inferred herein? I can't really see how that is in the spirit of that which transpires here, if true.