IGNORED

Andy King

Henry

Serious question - what exactly was Cisse’s job title and actual role?  He seems to have been around for a while and had something to do with foreign signings but I’m not sure how players from Scotland and Ireland would need his help 

Just now, pongo88 said:

Serious question - what exactly was Cisse’s job title and actual role?  He seems to have been around for a while and had something to do with foreign signings but I’m not sure how players from Scotland and Ireland would need his help 

Honestly no one knows. He got moved from a coaching role into recruitment, make of that what you will, but never mentioned as part of the team for any of the incoming/outgoing deals over the past few years. Suddenly made a coach again when Pearson etc were sacked. All a bit odd. 

• Hmmm 1
  • Flames 2

I wonder if Tinnion has told Manning he's not allowed to pick Andy anyway? If he thought he could dictate team selection to Nigel I imagine he expects Manning to be more pliable.

If there is any interference I hope he stands up for himself and we fans back him because he will be held accountable not the hierarchy.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Hmmm 1
  • Facepalm 3

11 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Honestly no one knows. He got moved from a coaching role into recruitment, make of that what you will, but never mentioned as part of the team for any of the incoming/outgoing deals over the past few years. Suddenly made a coach again when Pearson etc were sacked. All a bit odd. 

He was coaching with the u21's

• Robin 1

4 hours ago, hertsexile said:

Manning talked about the importance of having senior professionals around. I can see a role for king as he has the respect of so many in the current squad. Hopefully there is a role for the local lad city supporter in the ranks. He also seems to have a calming influence 

He is very good with TC, I am pretty sure he would have been supporting him during this last couple of weeks. He had a great relationship with both AS and TC .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Is that perhaps why TC has seemed a little bit downcast this past week?

2 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Is that perhaps why TC has seemed a little bit downcast this past week?

Perhaps he will come back after the Internationals in a happier place, having been in different surroundings.

• Like 1