IGNORED

U21 Tonight [Merged]

bcfc01

• Admin
49 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Against Sunderland in the PL cup @ 7pm.

I think we may see a couple of returning 1st team players in the team/squad.

Atkinson I think was mentioned, but there may well be another ready for some minutes.

Yep, you cannot get much more ITK on that topic than PSR.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Ian M said:

Yep, you cannot get much more ITK on that topic than PSR.

9 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Everybody needs good….

8 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Next door neighbour innit ?

Yes, I am paying my first visit to the HPC tonight, hopefully the weather calms down a bit. There is a certain irony that the game is against Sunderland, it was a real dampener on our trip to the Stadium of Light when Rob went off so early, little did we know just how long it was going to be before we saw him playing again. I am sure it has felt even longer for him.

Good luck tonight Rob. 

• Like 4
  • Robin 3

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

It’s really windy out today, and that’s at “sea level”, ok Downend, dread to think what it will be like up at the HPC.

Try walking let alone playing football on the beach at Burnham on Sea. Thank goodness it's blowing west to east otherwise I'd be eating breakfast in Cardiff after the dog walk!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Try walking let alone playing football on the beach at Burnham on Sea. Thank goodness it's blowing west to east otherwise I'd be eating breakfast in Cardiff after the dog walk!

Golf even worse there.  One gust of wind at the wrong time and a 150-yard 8-iron into a par 3 ends up 60 yards short.  Thought it was coming back to me to catch!!!

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Yes, I am paying my first visit to the HPC tonight, hopefully the weather calms down a bit. There is a certain irony that the game is against Sunderland, it was a real dampener on our trip to the Stadium of Light when Rob went off so early, little did we know just how long it was going to be before we saw him playing again. I am sure it has felt even longer for him.

Good luck tonight Rob. 

Hope he comes thru ok.

Edited by Malago

• The title was changed to U21 Tonight [Merged]
7 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Araoye looks good at LWB, Marley Rose started brightly too. Most effective player so far is Storm Debi.

It says something about how I'm used to what we might consider odd names in football now that I was going to make a joke as if that was a players name and following on from Storm Ciaran, only to realise Storm Debi is another storm and not a player 🤦🏻