IGNORED

Duncan Idehen loan to Yeovil

Jerseybean

8 hours ago, Simon bristol said:

Its wierd, weve had him, kadji, and otc come in then disappear?! 

Not sure it is.

Said yesterday not all progress is linear & sometimes it relates to off field matters too.

Don’t think any of them will be at City long term & expect at least 2 of these 3 to go next summer.

18 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Not sure it is.

Said yesterday not all progress is linear & sometimes it relates to off field matters too.

Don’t think any of them will be at City long term & expect at least 2 of these 3 to go next summer.

Agree

Idehen has been around a few clubs, as has Kadji, the y haven’t stood out and have often been on the bench, so unless they step up their game I fear both will end up in the non league scene.

Saw Kadji about 4 times this season when he was on loan at FGR. 
They tended to play him wide on the right. He was very ineffective. Had a couple of decent moments vs Shrewsbury in the EFL trophy, mainly when he started coming inside from the flank, but generally in all the games I saw him he was a long way off of being a league 2 player, let alone a championship one. 
Still a journey to be had for Kadji. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Simon bristol said:

Its wierd, weve had him, kadji, and otc come in then disappear?! 

OTC is the one of the three that surprises me. I thought he'd be the one to push on this season, especially with Scott leaving and so many injuries. Does anyone know why he has drifted so far from the first team? I'm not sure if I can remember him even being on the bench this season and, if he has, I certainly don't think he has come onto the pitch...

41 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

OTC is the one of the three that surprises me. I thought he'd be the one to push on this season, especially with Scott leaving and so many injuries. Does anyone know why he has drifted so far from the first team? I'm not sure if I can remember him even being on the bench this season and, if he has, I certainly don't think he has come onto the pitch...

Think he's been injured.

2 hours ago, LondonBristolian said:

@GrahamC posted recently that something happened in Austria pre season which is why we’ve not seen OTC or Francois. 

• Thanks 1
  • Hmmm 1
  • Robin 1

“Pearson believed Duncan had attitude, when Duncan is just a bit cheeky, wants to make everyone laugh and act a bit of a class clown, but deep down wants to do really well”- his girlfriends sister

surprised he didn’t go Woking or Aldershot, possibly Maidenhead seeing as it’s closer for his gf, be gone at the end of the season

Idehen recalled from Glovers loan

18 December 2023

Duncan Idehen has been recalled from his loan spell at Yeovil Town

Idehen headed to Huish Park in November and made one appearance against Wrexham in the Emirates FA Cup.

The 21-year-old made his City debut in a 3-1 win against Derby at Pride Park in April 2022 as one of two substitute appearances for the Robins and has been a regular in the Under-21s over the past two seasons.

Welcome back Duncan.

Wonder what the reason is?!

On 16/11/2023 at 22:05, alexukhc said:

“Pearson believed Duncan had attitude, when Duncan is just a bit cheeky, wants to make everyone laugh and act a bit of a class clown, but deep down wants to do really well”- his girlfriends sister

surprised he didn’t go Woking or Aldershot, possibly Maidenhead seeing as it’s closer for his gf, be gone at the end of the season

Think there’s a fair few off field things he’s been reprimanded on, yet still continues to do (I.e doesn’t listen/take the lectures seriously) which is why he’s been cut adrift. Would be a club decision, I’d imagine, so LM made aware of it. 

• Thanks 1