IGNORED

Southampton away match thread

Just got back in time to catch the second half. The stream-10 stream keeps dropping out and the other link won't load but from the sounds of it, I'm better off not watching.

It was always going to be a difficult away fixture so hopefully we can drag a point out of it and crack on but from the sounds of the comments on here, we'll have to improve to do that.

As I said earlier, first half excellent.

However.

The concern over Liam is twofold for me - “process over outcomes” and the ability to react in a game. It was working first half but there are two teams in a game. The other team react to how you play, and you need to counter react - and do so well.

That MK Dons tailspin troubles me, and it will continue to do so while we have the inability to react to other teams in a game. There is no sense in being wedded to a philosophy and process over outcomes when that process is combated and the outcome is wrong.

• Like 5
Just now, pillred said:

It's a free hit tonight as I doubt even our most optimistic supporters expected anything, but I would rather we went 2-0 down trying than how we are going about it at the moment.

I get that, but it would be nice to get something out of the games against the big boys in this league now and again like.

• Like 1