IGNORED

Bottle Jobs All of Them!

REDOXO

3 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I have never been so angry!

we are Bristol City giving up sickners is what we do. But that took it to a new level

It’s going to take me days to calm down after that. 

I can’t even listen to radio drivel as I might smash my radio. 

Sure you're used to it by now?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

we are Bristol City giving up sickners is what we do. But that took it to a new level

Makes it even more hard to take when we're a top six side.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 16

6 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

How I Met Your Mother GIF

Edited by Port Said Red
  • Confused 3
  • Hmmm 1
  • Facepalm 2

5 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

The club is rotten through to the core 

I personally couldn’t give to shits anymore. Haven't for a long time 

Lansdowns getting exactly what they deserve 

• Like 17
  • Facepalm 3

Nothing surprises me.

This squad is nowhere near top 6, felt that all season, laughable that the club try and sell that line.

Looks like Nige had us playing as a sum greater than our parts.

Feels a step backwards on the whole with Manning so far - championship showing again it’s not a place to find your way and test the waters as an inexperienced manager and he’s finding out the hard way.

I’m not angry with him, although he’s got to take huge responsibility for that today - he’s going to have to find his feet very, very quickly with a big December coming up. 

• Like 18

9 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

Nothing surprises me.

This squad is nowhere near top 6, felt that all season, laughable that the club try and sell that line.

Looks like Nige had us playing as a sum greater than our parts.

Feels a step backwards on the whole with Manning so far - championship showing again it’s not a place to find your way and test the waters as an inexperienced manager and he’s finding out the hard way.

I’m not angry with him, although he’s got to take huge responsibility for that today - he’s going to have to find his feet very, very quickly with a big December coming up. 

Sums up my thoughts on things, and todays match, quite succinctly 👏🏻

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

100% we don’t lose that game under Nige. JL And Tinnion have a lot to answer for in my opinion. I reckon we’ll have a different coach this time next year 

Edited by glynriley
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Flames 1
  • Facepalm 1

**** me, I’m home straight after the game! My Mrs wants to know why I haven’t had a skin full after the game! I’m not sure if I’m angry or couldn’t give a **** anymore!! 
You’ve got Weimann , who scored 23 goals 2 seasons ago, playing in a position where he cant affect the game one bit, but play midfielders up front🤷‍♂️
5 minutes come up on the board, surely you send your centre half up top, bang balls in the box and put their defence under pressure! It took us 3 and a half minutes of passing the ******* ball around, before we put a ball in the box!!

Anyone who goes every week, knows this isn’t a top 6 team, so why is that manual manipulator Jon Lansdown treating us like ******* idiots? I don’t give a **** if we go to the Prem or not, but don’t insult us and say we’re good enough!! If it wasn’t for the social side, I honestly wouldn’t bother anymore!

• Like 15
  • Flames 1

13 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Why are you annoyed for? You got what you wanted in October.

• Like 6

Not really upset with today. Thought we outplayed them. They were gonna get chances because they have good players. Our lack of quality up front cost us again.

Thought decisions from Manning were odd too. Taking Sykes off was weird. Hickman off instead of James. Not that James was poor but I’d rather have had Hickman running the game in the end as he has the ability to take a touch or dribble in tight spaces. Mehmeti on but on the right. Maybe better defensive cover but he didn’t look super comfortable out there. 

All in all good performance for me. Wells, McRorie and Atkinson will help big time. Plus maybe one or two in January to come in and I think with some luck we can push the top6. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, glynriley said:

100% we don’t lose that game under Nige. JL And Tinnion have a lot to answer for in my opinion. I reckon we’ll have a different coach this time next year 

No I don’t think we do either but also not sure we take the game to them like we did for large spells under NP. We are evolving now to a more modern style of play with clear instruction. 

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

No I don’t think we do either but also not sure we take the game to them like we did for large spells under NP. We are evolving now to a more modern style of play with clear instruction. 

You might get be right. 

What instructions have been given?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Dunno why you’d be more angry today than all the other times it’s happened 

Came after a vastly unwarranted sacking and the change was designed to push us on might have something to do with it.

There was a decent feel about the place, that's all gone now. Atmosphere was really quite flat.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1