IGNORED

West 'Am - Sunday 7th Jan. 2pm

cheese

19 minutes ago, BCFC1512 said:

A lot of London clubs drawn at home unfortunately, so It may not be Saturday :(

Yep. Will depend on the Tv games (Arsenal Liverpool will definitely be one), but the Met aren’t going to allow Arsenal, Spurs, West Ham, Chelsea and Millwall to all play at home same day. 

Given our history with the Met, they don’t even like us taking a full allocation to QPR, so I can’t imagine they are going to want 9,000 of us in London for a 3pm Saturday. 

15 hours ago, Harry said:

62,500 capacity. We should be entitled to 15% under FA cup rules. That’s 9,300. 
No reason why we shouldn’t sell out. It’ll be a new ground for everyone and that always attracts more. 

Asking a lot for a sell out imo.

Thats almost as many as the Gas would make up take.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BCFC1512 said:

A lot of London clubs drawn at home unfortunately, so It may not be Saturday :(

I don't like doing this but I'll quote myself from another thread.

All Prem 
Arsenal v Liverpool
Brentford v Wolverhampton Wanderers
Crystal Palace v Everton
Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley

Others

West Ham v Bristol City
Chelsea v Preston North End
QPR v Bournemouth
Millwall v Leicester CIty
AFC Wimbledon or Ramsgate v Ipswich Town
Fulham v Rotherham United

Others of interest 
Sunderland v Newcastle United
Manchester City v Huddersfield Town
Wigan Athletic v Manchester United

I would think, one game shown Friday, 2 or 3 Saturday and 3 Sunday. I've highlighted the ones I think most likely to interest TV. Then there are Police recommendations , London ties and even fans travelling from Bristol on the same day. 
If I had to bet , I would say Sunday is favourite, but that is a guess.

I don't think we will be a live game , but also I doubt the Met will want WHU , us Millwall and Leicester all in town on the same day.

3 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

All Prem 
Arsenal v Liverpool
Crystal Palace v Everton

Others

West Ham v Bristol City
QPR v Bournemouth

Others of interest 

I would think, one game shown Friday, 2 or 3 Saturday and 3 Sunday. I've highlighted the ones I think most likely to interest TV. Then there are Police recommendations , London ties and even fans travelling from Bristol on the same day. 

I don't think we will be a live game , but also I doubt the Met will want WHU , us Millwall and Leicester all in town on the same day.

West Ham , Millwall, Chelsea and Spurs on the same day , no way.

47 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

All Prem 
Arsenal v Liverpool
Crystal Palace v Everton

Others

West Ham v Bristol City
QPR v Bournemouth

Others of interest 

I think Sunderland Newcastle will be an early Sunday tv game.  
They’ll definitely show Arsenal Liverpool as the prime time Sunday afternoon game. 
They’ll always have a low ranked team at home so likely Ramsgate v Ipswich. This will be the Friday night game. 
Man United will definitely be on tv as I think there’s something written in a tv contract somewhere that says every fa cup game of their must be shown. Saturday evening for that one. 
That leaves a Saturday lunchtime and a Monday night. 
I reckon they’ll switch ours to Monday night!! They don’t want 10,000 wurzels up there in that there London on a Saturday afternoon. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Harry said:

They’ll definitely show Arsenal Liverpool as the prime time Sunday afternoon game. 
They’ll always have a low ranked team at home so likely Ramsgate v Ipswich. This will be the Friday night game. 
Man United will definitely be on tv as I think there’s something written in a tv contract somewhere that says every fa cup game of their must be shown. Saturday evening for that one. 
I reckon they’ll switch ours to Monday night!! They don’t want 10,000 wurzels up there in that there London on a Saturday afternoon. 

Make no mistake

3 hours ago, Harry said:

New ground. 3rd round cup. Prem team. 
All the ingredients would suggest we sell out in my opinion 

Day / time will have a major say in proceedings any time Saturday think we will sell out or very close , can’t see it being a late Saturday mind 9,000 wurzels on the piss until 5pm oh my days even I would be worried 

Sunday will knock a few off , Monday night will be a ffs 

2 hours ago, Harry said:

Another match i Miss, If Monday

Edited by Ciderhead433

41 minutes ago, redkev said:

Day / time will have a major say in proceedings any time Saturday think we will sell out or very close , can’t see it being a late Saturday mind 9,000 wurzels on the piss until 5pm oh my days even I would be worried 

Sunday will knock a few off , Monday night will be a ffs 

has anyone mentioned if rovers win against crewe quite a few might be on trains too.....

3 hours ago, weepywall said:

I seen AC/DC there so not a new ground for me either. 😁

4 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Been there for Guns n Roses, does that count?

I saw a bit of hop skip and jump there, or the Olympics as some call it, does that count?

Actually it’s quite a different stadium nowadays so probably no. Plus a lot of us count grounds we’ve seen City play on and that’ll be new for everyone.

Please not Monday night though

• Like 1

I have been to a game there, think it was about row 40 which was quite near the front of the top section and the view was bad compared to other grounds but for me it was still watchable, don't like the idea of being near the back though. Stadium looks a bit cheap from the outside considering it hosted the olympics and is around 10 years old but it was a bargain for them so I guess they can't really complain.

2 hours ago, archie andrews said:

has anyone mentioned if rovers win against crewe quite a few might be on trains too.....

Surely rovers will have all the trains 😂😂😂 

good point Archie tbf I would imagine the gas will take a good 2-3,000 to naaarwich, bit different though 3,000 to 9,000 i also personally over the years think city travel by train more than rovers do .

6 hours ago, Harry said:

Met are going to want to separate the 9,000 away followings at Arsenal, Spurs and West Ham.  Prem teams only have 2 Christmas games (Championship 3)  so Arsenal v Liverpool will be on the Friday.  Primetime TV audience .

We'll be Saturday, Spurs Sunday.