IGNORED

West 'Am - Sunday 7th Jan. 2pm

cheese

19 minutes ago, BrizzleRed said:

Good one👍.  I haven’t used JustPark myself, but know others who have and they reckon it’s great.

I just realised though, that tool Sadiq Khan recently extended ULEZ right out to the M25, so Ealing is now well inside the zone.  Obviously no problem if your vehicle is ULEZ compliant.

No ULEZ issue for me. I’ve used JustPark dozens of times over the last few years and it works really well. Pick a spot with good reviews and clear instructions.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

No ULEZ issue for me. I’ve used JustPark dozens of times over the last few years and it works really well. Pick a spot with good reviews and clear instructions.

Likewise, been using JustPark for years with no issues. As you say, as long as you pick one with good reviews then you can't go wrong. Got one booked for Friday, about five minutes from the ground for a little over £6, and I've booked it from midday so can turn up whenever. Can't go wrong with that. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, 2015 said:

Did this for Millwall away in August, and it was arguably easier than getting the train and far far cheaper.

Did the same, think it was about £10ish return - but we had to keep to the coach times, a standard fare where you could change times was about £15 I think.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, alexukhc said:

Keep refreshing ya ticket pages guys

3 tickets just came up for sale and whilst I have one already for me and my partner (both STH’s) I tried buying one for my son (who isn’t) but they’re still only allocated for sale to STH’s - I thought they’d be available to everyone now but clearly not the case I guess or am I missing something ?

9 minutes ago, Feral Williams said:

3 tickets just came up for sale and whilst I have one already for me and my partner (both STH’s) I tried buying one for my son (who isn’t) but they’re still only allocated for sale to STH’s - I thought they’d be available to everyone now but clearly not the case I guess or am I missing something ?

Tickets sold out well before the window for STH finished so I’d guess they’ll leave any available tickets for STH who missed out the other week.

Edited by Betty Swallocks

On 20/12/2023 at 18:33, sugarwray said:

I realise that it’s a long shot and it’s our problem that we are members rather than ST holders but if there is anyone who bought an extra junior ticket which they have spare I am after one under 18 ticket for the West Ham game (or any ticket). The ticket is for my 17 year old son. We live away from Bristol now so do more away games then home these days. Please message me if you can help, Merry Christmas to all my fellow City fans.

May interest others …. We are now sorted, the official site is still offering away tickets, sometimes only one at a time. They may get returns or release reserved tickets. If you are still in need, keep looking from time to time. it says Sold Out but from time to time it switches to buy ticket. In the last two days we have seen four releases of tickets, also Birmingham away a few extra were available yesterday afternoon.

47 minutes ago, Feral Williams said:

I’m not a season ticket holder nor a member

8 hours ago, BrizzleRed said:

An option would have been to drive to Ealing Broadway Station, which is just outside the ULEZ.  There’s an outdoor car park opposite the station and also a multi-story at the nearby shopping centre, though the latter closes in the evening.  Parking is around £12 per day at either I think.  You can then catch the Elizabeth Line from Ealing Broadway straight across to Stratford Station.

I expect the coach fare is cheaper than your combined fuel and parking though and you can have a few 🍺🍺🍺😁

At £22 for a coach ticket it will definitely save a few pennies for couple,It's made our day slightly longer going by coach but it's the best option to be fair and yep a couple of 🍺🍺 wouldn't go a miss.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mike Stone said:

Thanks mate,  hope that's the case as that Kudus looks an excellent signing. 

Kudus is the main one, a sensational player. Also away at Afcon probably Cornet, Benrahma, Aguerd, but they have been on the bench of late.

That just leaves Paquetá, Bowen, Mavropanos, Ward-Prowse, Ings, Alvarez, and Souček to worry about.

Edited by pj76

3 minutes ago, pj76 said:

Kudus is the main one, a sensational player. Also away at Afcon probably Cornet, Benrahma, Aguerd, but they have been on the bench of late.

That just leaves Paquetá, Bowen, Mavropanos, Ward-Prowse, Ings, Alvarez, and Souček to worry about.

Looks like Paqueta did his hamstring last night.

20 hours ago, nholman said:

I’ve just managed to get a couple on the website, just keep refreshing. They’re on general sale so no issues with purchasing more than 1. 

Thank you so much for the heads up! Just managed to bag 2 as well.

Though awaiting an e-mail from the club to say it was an error or something!

8 minutes ago, bcfcshorey said:

Thank you so much for the heads up! Just managed to bag 2 as well.

Though awaiting an e-mail from the club to say it was an error or something!

My guess is that they had set aside tickets whilst they allocated everyone their seats and are now releasing them as they come available. 

Probably also players and family and club staff returning unwanted tickets too. 

Edited by W-S-M Seagull