IGNORED

West 'Am - Sunday 7th Jan. 2pm

cheese

3 minutes ago, BCFC1512 said:

2 just came on site but could only select ST holder option, so frustrating surely should be on sale to members too! (I already have one ST holder but a member mate is after one)

I must have been lucky as non STH options came up for me.

20 minutes ago, BCFC1512 said:

2 just came on site but could only select ST holder option, so frustrating surely should be on sale to members too! (I already have one ST holder but a member mate is after one)

That happened to me when I got one earlier in the week. Thought I was scuppered but then realised I could scroll further down where I could buy it as a non ST holder. 

If any West Ham fans read this forum, bring a blanket and small pillow with you next Sunday. We will ensure you are nodding off by half time. Right, left, left, right, right ,left, hump ball long, lose possession. Repeat for 90 minutes, until we concede.

Morning all. Well, yesterday was about as limp a start to a new year as we could have imagined…but there’s always the cup! 

Sunday will be my son’s first away game and my first for a while, so I’m a little out of touch on away days! I collected our tickets yesterday and I see that it’s allocated seating…in reality though, do people abide by these or does it become a free for all? 

Looking forward to a fun day out with 9k City fans…less excited at the complexities of rail travel given the disruption of works/strikes. 

What pubs are people aiming for?

I'd normally recommend the pubs around Hackney Wick, but they all don't open until 12 on a Sunday.

The best option in Stratford I can find that I'm pretty sure are open to away fans is The Sportsman (Formally known as The Goose) https://www.greatukpubs.co.uk/sportsman-stratford
It's about a 20-25 min walk away from the away end.

Other options are the spoons in Stratford (Golden Grove) or Liverpool St (Hamilton Hall).

The pubs/bars nearer the stadium like Tap East, Bat & Ball and The Cow are Home Fans only, but you'd probably be okay without colours on.

25 minutes ago, Hartleysbeard said:

Morning all. Well, yesterday was about as limp a start to a new year as we could have imagined…but there’s always the cup! 

Sunday will be my son’s first away game and my first for a while, so I’m a little out of touch on away days! I collected our tickets yesterday and I see that it’s allocated seating…in reality though, do people abide by these or does it become a free for all? 

Looking forward to a fun day out with 9k City fans…less excited at the complexities of rail travel given the disruption of works/strikes. 

I have limited experience of this, but at Hull away this season people sat in their allocated seats. 

With this being a sell-out, and the likelihood of families attending I imagine people will be sitting in their allocated seats, especially with the rails. 

• Thanks 1