IGNORED

So How Many Shares Are Still Out There

REDOXO

On 04/12/2023 at 20:03, ExiledAjax said:

The link to the CS01?

Click this https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/01501663/filing-history

There will be a series of boxes. You can check these to filter the list of filing.

Select the box next to "Confirmation statements/annual returns".

Then click the link to the first PDF in the list.  The highlighted one in this screenshot.

Screenshot_20231204-200158.png

Thanks, I found my Dad on there, thought he only had a handful but this shows a dozen handfuls.

He has recently passed away, any idea what happens with these now?

24 minutes ago, chowie said:

Thanks, I found my Dad on there, thought he only had a handful but this shows a dozen handfuls.

He has recently passed away, any idea what happens with these now?

Your father's executors/administrators will temporarily own them pending probate, when they will be passed to your father's beneficiaries.

Give the person who dealt with your father's estate a call.

14 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Your father's executors/administrators will temporarily own them pending probate, when they will be passed to your father's beneficiaries.

Give the person who dealt with your father's estate a call.

I'm currently trying to sort that with Mum now, so I guess that's me, no idea who I/we contact.

On 04/12/2023 at 17:58, REDOXO said:

I love you guys. Know where to go straight away. 

So 1.3% are not owned by Pula. How many of those shareholders come here I wonder. And how many regret selling to SL now. 

i kept mine - didn't feel like being bullied out of that stake. i don't care if they are worthless, it's symbolic.

Lansdown knows the price of things, but not the value.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, chowie said:

I'm currently trying to sort that with Mum now, so I guess that's me, no idea who I/we contact.

I guess you can write to the company. It might seem old school/slow but I'd honestly send a letter addressed to -

The Secretary

Bristol City Holdings Ltd

Ashton Gate Stadium

Ashton Road

Bristol

BS3 2EJ.

Gavin Marshall is the secretary so mark it for his attention. 

Explain the situation - give your dad's name, the address that you expect will be on his share certificate, date of death, any other details you have of his shareholding - and ask them what to do. 

It may take a while to get a response but I think that is your easiest/cheapest option and means you're doing something.

The other option is to speak to a company called Computershare. I am 99% sure that they are the company who manage the register of shareholders. However, I expect they would tell you that they just do the administrative stuff and can't advise you on what you need to do - but they might be able to help you get in touch with the right person.

https://www.computershare.com/uk/individuals/im-a-shareholder/contact-us

Computershare's contact details are at the link above.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

I guess you can write to the company. It might seem old school/slow but I'd honestly send a letter addressed to -

The Secretary

Bristol City Holdings Ltd

Ashton Gate Stadium

Ashton Road

Bristol

BS3 2EJ.

Gavin Marshall is the secretary so mark it for his attention. 

Explain the situation - give your dad's name, the address that you expect will be on his share certificate, date of death, any other details you have of his shareholding - and ask them what to do. 

It may take a while to get a response but I think that is your easiest/cheapest option and means you're doing something.

The other option is to speak to a company called Computershare. I am 99% sure that they are the company who manage the register of shareholders. However, I expect they would tell you that they just do the administrative stuff and can't advise you on what you need to do - but they might be able to help you get in touch with the right person.

https://www.computershare.com/uk/individuals/im-a-shareholder/contact-us

Computershare's contact details are at the link above.

NO THAT WAS MY FIRST THOUGHT...    Can I reiterate you need to Contact BURGESS SALMON

On 04/12/2023 at 18:04, Kid in the Riot said:

I've got a few. The share certificate is signed by John Laycock. 

I'll probably never sell them, not that they're worth much!

Ditto, except mine are signed by Des Williams!  :laugh:

Sadly, I don't think I'll ever be able to mount a takeover bid.