IGNORED

Huddersfield Town away match thread

2 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

I’m finding it hard to support this team, right now, honestly. The mismanagement, the dishonesty, the incompetence and the constant failure to ever learn from mistakes  that has created the current set up and led to what we see right now… Honestly we deserve failure. The only exception to that, being us fans of course.

The boys in the team deserve our support.   Not their fault we’re being run by ******* clowns. 

• Like 1
Just now, transfer reader said:

A largely decent performance, barring an individual error for their goal and a spell for about 10 minutes afterwards.

Well on top before the goal and really should have got a couple.

Even after our poor spell there were a couple of very good chances where players took the wrong options.

Bear in mind that was our good half....

3 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

I’m finding it hard to support this team, right now, honestly. The mismanagement, the dishonesty, the incompetence and the constant failure to ever learn from mistakes  that has created the current set up and led to what we see right now… Honestly we deserve failure. The only exception to that, being us fans of course.

You have just summed up exactly how I’m feeling also. I have never felt this disconnected from Bristol City ever.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, westonred said:

Same old story we dominate the game, create all the chances just cant score.  One mistake and they score we need a couple of strikers desperately

I'd say they are good value for their lead. Wouldn't go as far as saying it's deserved but it's not unlucky. 

Swansea had something like 19 shots against these lot the other night. 

Screenshot_20231209_155024_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha 2

This is where Manning is right up against it. We're watching from a distance. For all our early dominance City look punchless - some of the younger players we were told were the club's future look at best suddenly out of form, at worst not fit to play at this level - we look weak. All these were things Pearson looked to have sorted. If I can watch on with a degree of indifference it's because I feel I didn't vote for this - what I'm seeing is no reset but a regression to same-old, same-old.

Manning has his work cut out if this is what's going to be served up for the next few months.

• Like 5
  • Flames 1
2 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Harsh on Knight and Dickie IMHO.

Knight very much has the potential to be, feels a tad erratic at times atm but h will get there. 

Dickie I think was much better under Pearson when we played much more on the counter, when we play a possession based game and get caught on the counter he gets done for pace too often for me. Still firmly one of our better players though.

Edited by George Rs
  • Like 1
Just now, JAWS said:

I see no harm putting weimann up top & Conway left. After all weimann scored 22 goals there only a couple seasons ago & he doesn't seem to be effective anywhere else. Sykes needs to be RW. Pring at LB & TGH for Williams 

Weimann played in the number 10, mostly behind Semenyo and Martin, I don’t think he really ever played alone up top for us.