IGNORED

Marley Watkins elbow

Antman

2 hours ago, glynriley said:

You can add Liam Walsh as well.

This is like “shit signings” top trumps. 

I will raise you a gustav engvall? Kasey palmer, based on cost and return must be the worst though?

has to be said though. Marley watkins is a joke, the fact hes at a respected spl club shows how bad that standard really is.

13 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Probably only trumped by Hakeeb Adelakun who inexplicably arrived at the same time, cost £700k, & made just 5 starts, spending nearly all of his 3 (!) years with us out on loan.

Now a squad player for Lincoln, which is basically the level that he was always at.

Whoever was in charge of the identifying potential signings in that era should have been sacked years ago.

I believe he got a promotion.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, grifty said:

I hate it when players who take kick offs purposefully block players closing down, it seems to happen every kick off!

Surely it's obstruction?

Obstruction nowadays seems to a very different thing to what it was years ago. If it exists at all - not sure I can remember the last time I saw it penalised.

Even this afternoon; there were two or three occasions when Conway was chasing through to try to press their keeper, and a defender just deliberately ran into his path and forced him wider - no attempt to play or even shield the ball. And it’s taken for granted. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, italian dave said:

Obstruction nowadays seems to a very different thing to what it was years ago. If it exists at all - not sure I can remember the last time I saw it penalised.

Even this afternoon; there were two or three occasions when Conway was chasing through to try to press their keeper, and a defender just deliberately ran into his path and forced him wider - no attempt to play or even shield the ball. And it’s taken for granted. 

Does my head in.  One was right in front on the Lino too.  It’s an obvious foul, and so easy to give.

As shit as Andy Davies is, I thought we were on the right side of his decisions yesterday, he must hate Huddersfield more than us!

• Like 1

Their centre back Pearson?

What a total carthorse he is, got to be one of the worst at our level.

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Does my head in.  One was right in front on the Lino too.  It’s an obvious foul, and so easy to give.

As shit as Andy Davies is, I thought we were on the right side of his decisions yesterday, he must hate Huddersfield more than us!

Yes, felt the same about Davies yesterday.

One of the Linos seemed to suffering from the wet and wind to the extent that he was struggling to raise his arm!

He infuriated the home fans with a couple of “offsides” he missed (hard to tell from our angle).

He completely missed a ball going out of play and then blowing back in (our angle was perfect for that!).

And second half his antagonism of the home fans reached the point where one guy raced to the front and was running up and down behind the lino in a fury - presumably letting him know what he thought! Hilarious! 

• Haha 2

Yes, three points for Watkins v Aberdeen and then a cameo in the victory against Champions Celtic. Derek McInnes has now beaten Rangers and Celtic twice this season. That is Kilmarnock's first time beating Celtic twice in a season since they won the league in the early 1960s. Well done that man.

• Like 1

Yes, felt the same about Davies yesterday.

One of the Linos seemed to suffering from the wet and wind to the extent that he was struggling to raise his arm!

He infuriated the home fans with a couple of “offsides” he missed (hard to tell from our angle).

He completely missed a ball going out of play and then blowing back in (our angle was perfect for that!).

And second half his antagonism of the home fans reached the point where one guy raced to the front and was running up and down behind the lino in a fury - presumably letting him know what he thought! Hilarious! 

He wasn't even watching when the ball went out of play for what should have been the throw in, just staring across the offside line. 

• Like 1