IGNORED

Manning on football focus

Bourne End Red

3 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

They are really pushing this aren’t they. 

If things go to pot we won't hear f all from them. 

I’m not sure the newly appointed manager of a championship club being interviewed on football focus is “really pushing it”. In fact, it’d be more of a surprise if the BBC didn’t do a small piece on it. Not sure there’s anything to criticise here.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Yea I spend over a grand a year following us just so I can stick it to the Lansdowns 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

We all spent a lot of money following us , so I don’t get why you have to write that. All joking aside . You come across on a lot of your posts as still very bitter about nige being sacked. Most of us disagreed with it . It was handled really poorly . We as fans though have to back the new manager & the players . You need to get over it . 

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

We all spent a lot of money following us , so I don’t get why you have to write that. All joking aside . You come across on a lot of your posts as still very bitter about nige being sacked. Most of us disagreed with it . It was handled really poorly . We as fans though have to back the new manager & the players . You need to get over it . 

Unlike you I still remain angry at the Lansdowns. Not just for the sacking but plenty of other things like lying to us. 

Now I know you like to flip flop but my views are consistent. 

I think you'll find I'm not the only one who is still very angry about how the Lansdowns are running this club. 

You're not gaining any credibility by telling people what they can and can't feel. I'm not telling you that you should be angry like I am so why are you telling me? 

But hey communication is better for now so let's just forget how atrocious it was not so long ago! 

You may be easily fooled but I'm not. I understand that the communication is only currently better because they have a message to put out there. It's not genuine, it's just PR and poor PR at that. 

I absolutely back Manning and the players. Not sure why you would think I don't. Just because I don't support the Lansdowns doesn't mean I don't support the team. That's a bizarre conclusion to come to. 

Newcastle fans didn't support Mike Ashley. Man Utd fans don't support the Glazers, see where I'm going with this? 

Edited by W-S-M Seagull

19 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

When the new manager shows his worth then I will back him, I like all City  fans will be hoping for 3 points and not see him fail, but if results don’t improve he won’t get the backing.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Unlike you I still remain angry at the Lansdowns. Not just for the sacking but plenty of other things like lying to us. 

I think you'll find I'm not the only one who is still very angry about how the Lansdowns are running this club. 

You're not gaining any credibility by telling people what they can and can't feel. I'm not telling you that you should be angry like I am so why are you telling me? 

But hey communication is better for now so let's just forget how atrocious it was not so long ago! 

You may be easily fooled but I'm not. I understand that the communication is only currently better because they have a message to put out there. It's not genuine, it's just PR and poor PR at that. 

I absolutely back Manning and the players. Not sure why you would think I don't. Just because I don't support the Lansdowns doesn't mean I don't support the team. That's a bizarre conclusion to come to. 

You're not telling them whether they should be angry, but call them "easily fooled" and say they're "flip flopping" because they don't share your anger...

You have also very clearly not been supportive of Manning from the start, the 3755802855 times you mentioned his sacking from MK Dons is evidence enough of that.

• Like 3
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

The irony in this post. You say I can’t tell you how to feel yet you think you know my opinions on it , which you don’t . 
just for clarification . I haven’t flip flopped at all . I actually agree with you 100% on the lansdowns & would like them gone asap . I’ve got nothing but contempt for them . I’m just highlighting that every post you make on the matter is getting tedious & draining . We know how you feel , but you keep on & on about it. Even to the point of twisting what manning says on his press conferences to suit your narrative. Time to move on is all I’m saying . I don’t like it anymore than you , but constantly crying about it won’t change anything . 

• Like 2
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Red said:

When the new manager shows his worth then I will back him, I like all City  fans will be hoping for 3 points and not see him fail, but if results don’t improve he won’t get the backing.

Unlike you Manning has my backing just as a new signing gets my backing as soon as he pulls on a red shirt to represent us. I don't wait for  new players to prove their worth before I support them and the same with a new Manager. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Red said:

So you won’t back a manager until he proves his worth ? That’s pathetic tbh . You obviously haven’t backed many managers in the past then 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Redrascal2 said:

Unlike you Manning has my backing just as a new signing gets my backing as soon as he pulls on a red shirt to represent us. I don't wait for  new players to prove their worth before I support them and the same with a new Manager. 

Time will tell, but if you read what i put I hope he does not fail. Quite clear really

5 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

So you won’t back a manager until he proves his worth ? That’s pathetic tbh . You obviously haven’t backed many managers in the past then 

You have not got a clue what you talk about sometimes. Correct I hope he does well but he won’t get my backing if he is not good enough to manage my team.

2 minutes ago, Red said:

You have not got a clue what you talk about sometimes. Correct I hope he does well but he won’t get my backing if he is not good enough to manage my team.

Well I obviously do know what I’m on about . No so called fan would wait to back a manager or player. You back them straight away , that’s what proper fans do. Have opinions on their football definitely but you have to back them to start with .