IGNORED

Blackburn Rovers away match thread

1 minute ago, Buster said:

We look like relegation candidates

If this score stays the same and QPR beat  Plymouth tomorrow we’ll be right in a relegation battle .  It wasn’t great but a few weeks ago when NP was still here we were all feeling optimistic and looking to the future positively . Hoping that Manning can turn it round but right now this appointment looks like a suicide mission by the board . 

• Like 9
  • Hmmm 1
  • Flames 1
5 minutes ago, Better Red said:

We have not worked the goal keeper other than 2 long shots.

We have got behind them maybe twice.

Bell offering nothing upfront.

Need to bring Cornick of for bell and move Knight back a bit and get Sykes out wider.

Otherwise will never score if we play all night

Not sure I can watch this krap all night. 

Just now, IAmNick said:

I'd probably swap Weimann for Bell and play him lopsided much closer in to Conway and Knight, and bring TGH on for Williams to get some more movement through midfield. I'd even think about swapping Conway for Cornick at this point as well.

Agree with all this bar Cornick. Conway looked sharp with little service.

• Like 3

We are going backwards fast. Manning seems to have sucked any defensive ability out of us whilst also making us look even less likely to score. If there isn't a bounce soon then we are heading for a relegation battle which six weeks or so ago looked impossible.

• Like 3

Thought we were decent until the goal but after it they have looked a class above us. Relying on Vyner & Dickie to keep them at bay.

I know Weimann has his detractors on here but how we would have contributed less than Bell I have no idea.

Not sure he’s done anything of note.

• Like 5