IGNORED

Blackburn Rovers away match thread

Just now, Dastardly and Muttley said:

We’re really boring.

I really don't see this as boring. There's been some good pressing in defence, and some good breaks resulting from turnovers because of that.

Knight split them open with a pass to Bell. 

Sykes and Knight have worked well together. 

At times yes we've recycled possession all the way back to the CBs and Max, but that's ok.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, steviestevieneville said:

Why , because he’s not starting every game ? If he wasn’t getting in the squad then yes . Not just because he’s on the bench 

I think this is just as much about looking at Williams in a match situation.

It's already obvious TGH is good enough teknically (howay, is that the correct spelling, like, bonny lad?) for Manning's keepy ball style - and is also the only bugger who can shoot.

So why anyone would think he isn't a good fit for ManningBall is beyond me. Williams on the other hand...

Good for the dressing room... brings banter and the vibes.... on a cold wet Tuesday (morning at training or evening at Stoke) you need people in the group who keep the mood upbeat and positive.

On this, Williams delivers. He is the new Trevor Morgan, same as the old Trevor Morgan. On signing him for the 2nd time, St Terry of Cooper announced "Trevor is good for the dressing room" - mentioning nothing about his ability out on the pitch! (We'll always have Sealand Rd in 84 though, Trevor. Y'Hammers monkey)

Will we get fooled again? Let's hope not. Taxi for Joe in May methinks.

Edited by Merrick's Marvels
  • Like 1
Just now, Merrick's Marvels said:

I think this is just as much about looking at Williams in a match situation.

It's already obvious TGH is good enough teknically (howay, is that the correct spelling, like, bonny lad?) for Manning's keepy ball style - and is also the only bugger who can shoot.

So why anyone would think he isn't a good fit for ManningBall is beyond me. Williams on the other hand...

Good for the dressing room... brings banter and the vibes.... on a cold wet Tuesday (morning at training or evening at Stoke) you need people in the group who keep the mood upbeat and positive.

On this, Williams delivers. He is the new Trevor Morgan, same as the old Trevor Morgan. On signing him for the 2nd time, St Terry of Cooper announced "Trevor is good for the dressing room" - mentioning nothing about his ability out on the pitch! (Well always have Sealand Rd in 84 though, Trevor. Y'Hammers monkey)

Will we get fooled again? Let's hope not. Taxi for Joe in May methinks.

No bonny lad, it's technically.

• Haha 1