IGNORED

Rob Dickie

Jose

In what is going to be quite a depressing place for the next few days I thought I’d get a positive in. 

What a player. Was everywhere tonight showing composure and his ball into the box at the end was exquisite.

I thought Vyner was decent next to him too. 

• Like 12
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Jose said:

In what is going to be quite a depressing place for the next few days I thought I’d get a positive in. 

What a player. Was everywhere tonight showing composure and his ball into the box at the end was exquisite.

Good job too.

Think the pair of them are going to be really busy in the next few months.

Player of the season.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Jose said:

I thought he came to Zak’s rescue far too many times tonight.  Super player / signing.

13 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I thought he came to Zak’s rescue far too many times tonight.  Super player / signing.

Zak really struggling at the moment for me. Like Conway, Bell, Pring; they seem to have been impacted the most by the change in management and tactics.

Manning said tonight "maybe we've overloaded them too much with information". Quite a few player's body languages show they're not enjoying their football out there. A case of too much change, too soon for me.

I think LM has already probably seen enough to conclude he'll be going to the board for a raft of new arrivals next month unfortunately, as it's not happening with this current bunch of players for him at present.

Why the board thought such a monumental change in management style and tactics could occur in the middle of a season and have a positive upward effect is beyond me.

Clearly the players will need a pre-season to absorb the new style and LM will want to bring in his own players that can play the way he wants to play.

Makes a mockery of the comments of the senior leadership team of "let's build on the back of the top 6 underachieving squad we have here". The tactics are so different, that LM would never be able to merge the two styles of playing effectively.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 3

Just now, NcnsBcfc said:

Zak really struggling at the moment for me. Like Conway, Bell, Pring; they seem to have been impacted the most by the change in management and tactics.

Manning said tonight "maybe we've overloaded them too much with information". Quite a few player's body languages show they're not enjoying their football out there. A case of too much change, too soon for me.

I think LM has already probably seen enough to conclude he'll be going to the board for a raft of new arrivals next month unfortunately, as it's not happening with this current bunch of players for him at present.

Why the board thought such a monumental change in management style and tactics could occur in the middle of a season and have a positive upward effect is beyond me.

Clearly the players will need a pre-season to absorb the new style and LM will want to bring in his own players that can play the way he wants to play.

Makes a mockery of the comments of the senior leadership team of "let's build on the back of the top 6 underachieving squad we have here". The tactics are so different, that LM would never be able to merge the two styles of playing effectively.

Our board should be hanging their heads, what an absolute embarrassment. Worst start since Benny 

1 hour ago, Jose said:

My opinion vyner got done for their goal and got lucky when Smzodics burst passed him before.

23 hours ago, NcnsBcfc said:

Bell, Tanner and Pring have been struggling all season imo. I'm not convinced the tactics have affected Vyner and Conway. 

On 12/12/2023 at 22:15, Ivorguy said:

If I was him I would get my Agent to ask for a transfer this January.  What is the point of him staying. We will never be promotion candidates under Manning

This has to be the most un-football fan comment I have ever seen on here.

I believe you've been following City a fair few years. Surely you know that hope triumphs over adversity every time!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, eardun said:

This sums him up - brilliant 

Brilliant. He plays like a midfielder!

Thanks for posting. 

It's like Biff's been re-incarnated. And in the yellow and green!

Blackburn, away, in December? 1990, Rob Newman wasn't it, scoring the winner? Marvellous. Perhaps @Bristol Oil Services or @punk77 could talk us through the goal? Or anyone else who was there 👍 

What a year, what a team, what a kit. 

Edited by Merrick's Marvels
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, mozo said:

Bell, Tanner and Pring have been struggling all season imo. I'm not convinced the tactics have affected Vyner and Conway. 

So have the new tactics effected, in a detrimental way, some positions and not others. Or is it just down to individual form or are a number if players just not able to play the Manning way. Which will need players in and out in January.  Which if our transfer/wage budget is Zero. Causes SL a real problem. And surely counteracts any sensible reason to sack NP. And if SL and his suits feel we have currently a top six squad why bring a new manager in who will need changes to the squad to be successful.

The more and more You go into all this. This is just a backward move to sack NP and have a new manager who needs to start again with the Squad.

I be there cheering our boys on Saturday. But I really worried we could be going into a not good finish to the season. And January is going to be a sit back and see who goes and comes 

Edited by Rocking Red Cyril