IGNORED

You deserve all you get.

Superjack

1 hour ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Think you missed the point, he went over Mark Ashtons head to SL about the injury problems and how senior player's felt, MA survived he did not, as he said I was not in a strong position after loosing 5.

Think in most companies if you go above your boss, to complain about something your boss is in charge of  you are going to need to watch your back, so nothing about bad culture 

In most businesses you have a “whistleblower” process if you don’t feel it’s something you can go through the normal route, usually when you think the boss is involved in the shenanigans….or in this case is pally with the employee you have the problem with.

Perfectly acceptable process.

13 hours ago, Superjack said:

Talk of protest on Saturday if the result is bad. 

All hot air. 

It won't happen.

So keep stumping up your money. They know that you will. 

Keep facilitating what you come on here to rant about.

Out of interest have you been to any games since Manning took over?

2 hours ago, Out of his pie crust said:

We love going round in circles on here don’t we. Another thread with the theme of Steve and Jon trying to deliberately sabotage the club/having some nefarious agenda/being part of some evil cabal/aliens controlling our minds etc..

Come on. 

I think people can level plenty of criticism at them for making bad decisions  but why would they not want well for the club? It’s not like we’re a Man U cash cow.

if there’s some intricate reason I’ve missed then all ears, until then I’ll keep turning up , supporting the players. And having a beer with me mates 😉

They do want success for this club, but they want it on their terms with their own people. Because they want the credit for it. 

NP was a MA and SL appointment. 

19 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

They do want success for this club, but they want it on their terms with their own people. Because they want the credit for it. 

NP was a MA and SL appointment. 

It does feel like they could do with accepting some impartial recruitment advice . Maybe that’s the blind spot, maybe they do already, don’t know

36 minutes ago, Red_Alligator said:

I'm sure I don't deserve the majority of what I've got from Bristol City FC over the many years I've been a supporter!!

Won't deter me though. "City till I die" and all that...

'City til I die' used to be a mantra.

Now the Lansdowns have made it one of the most depressing things that I can contemplate. 

I just hope that they **** off before it happens.

11 hours ago, Superjack said:

'City til I die' used to be a mantra.

Now the Lansdowns have made it one of the most depressing things that I can contemplate. 

I just hope that they **** off before it happens.

Well I've heard that Dennis Bergkamp is leading a consortium, looking for an EFL club to take over?  I don't know how credible the story is though so don't quote me on it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Red_Alligator said:

Well I've heard that Dennis Bergkamp is leading a consortium, looking for an EFL club to take over?  I don't know how credible the story is though so don't quote me on it!

Might as well buy us, no chance we’ll ever qualify for Europe and we seem to play Bath and Cheltenham every pre-season, so need concerns about flying abroad to worry about.