IGNORED

Tom Lockyer

Ziderarmy

23 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

It appears he is ok. So I feel justified to say that some point there is a duty of care to the crowd not to see these traumatic events.

For both himself and the audience it seems correct to retire 

Thinking about it more, I’m not sure how these things work but wouldn’t he be refused insurance to play again?

1 hour ago, cidercity1987 said:

It appears he is ok. So I feel justified to say that some point there is a duty of care to the crowd not to see these traumatic events.

For both himself and the audience it seems correct to retire 

How could he know it would happen? I know he’s got a condition but I’d assume he’s been given the all clear to play.

Anyway all the best to him and hope he’s ok and fully recovers.

2 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

Good grief, hope he’s alright. 

I understand he’s already undergone heart surgery following his previous collapse? Very Worrying that he’s had a subsequent collapse despite this.

Could be a Stent problem, if one was fitted in the last surgery, they are very prone to misbehaving. In most cases the second stent is usually more reliable. I know a few men who have had this problem and after the refitting they have been OK, although, these men were much older and didn't play football. Anyway, I hope he makes a full recovery and can continue playing.