IGNORED

Fleetwood - Another LJ Thread

• Admin
34 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Last 6 games they've lost 0-1,  0-3,   0-3, 0-4,  0-3,  0-3.

P6  W0 D0 L6   Goals For 0   Against 17

The 0-4 was a FA cup game., but that's some streak.  Can the manager survive that run?

Am I missing something here? 

Why have you selected Fleetwood out of all teams on a poor run? 

• Facepalm 1

Oh dear FFS- Manning crashed the OTIB party by winning a game. How annoying.

There's virtually no new threads about how terrible it is , NP would have done better, joke board etc, etc. Very tedious for some.

But hey- never mind ..... there's always the obsession with a previous Manager who left several years ago , the one who no one else has done better than since.

Congratulations on a desperately needed new thread about Lee Johnson- just in case .

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 7

2 hours ago, CodeRed said:

Last 6 games they've lost 0-1,  0-3,   0-3, 0-4,  0-3,  0-3.

P6  W0 D0 L6   Goals For 0   Against 17

The 0-4 was a FA cup game., but that's some streak.  Can the manager survive that run?

He still got plenty to go yet if his surrogate dad has any say 

So @RedJim 

You certainly seem to have a very special relationship with our Club.

Here's all the posts you've made since August ( spoiler alert... LJ didn't come back but you ditched BCFC anyway) :

August 30

If Johnson came back that'd be me finished with City until Lansdown sells the club.

October 29

Thanks Steve Lansdown, that's me done with this football club for a while. Please sell up, you haven't got a clue.

October 30

Fantastic summary, great to read a take down of our clueless owner and chairman like that in the national media.

October 30

LANSDOWNS OUT!

November 3

Not going to waste my time watching that entitled tosser try and justify things. Lansdowns out.

November 7

Exactly what I'm thinking. I'm not sure I'll attend another game at the Gate this season, I've had it with Steve Lansdown FC.

Wednesday at 06:50

Piss of Lansdowns and Tinnion - you've screwed up a decent thing that Nige was building at this club. Just go.

• Facepalm 1

50 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

So @RedJim 

Here's all the posts you've made since August ( spoiler alert... LJ didn't come back but you ditched BCFC anyway) :

August 30

If Johnson came back that'd be me finished with City until Lansdown sells the club.

October 29

Thanks Steve Lansdown, that's me done with this football club for a while. Please sell up, you haven't got a clue.

October 30

Fantastic summary, great to read a take down of our clueless owner and chairman like that in the national media.

October 30

LANSDOWNS OUT!

November 3

Not going to waste my time watching that entitled tosser try and justify things. Lansdowns out.

November 7

Exactly what I'm thinking. I'm not sure I'll attend another game at the Gate this season, I've had it with Steve Lansdown FC.

Piss of Lansdowns and Tinnion - you've screwed up a decent thing that Nige was building at this club. Just go.

You need to take the internet less seriously bud. 

And also, so what? I stand by my feeling about the Lansdowns and Pearson's sacking. Doesn't mean I'm not a City fan. I'm just totally fed up with their ego driven decision making. This is a forum and I'll say what I'm thinking just like everyone else.

Edited by RedJim
  • Like 4
  • Robin 1

43 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

It's a bit like reading your posts where you almost never talk about, you know, actual football, and instead spend your whole time sniping at other posters!

You even posted like 20 times on the Blackburn thread and not ONE was about the actual game.

You'll always get an audience when it come sto me . Well done. Take the like you seek.

9 minutes ago, RedJim said:

You need to take the internet less seriously bud. 

And also, so what if thats my opinions? I stand by my feeling about the Lansdowns and Pearson's sacking. Doesn't mean I'm not a City fam

I didn't mention you not being a City fan. 

You did- you said you wouldn't support our club anymore. Once because of some insane rumour about LJ and then because NP got sacked. But , hey, thinking about it then I guess someone who threatens that they wont support their club because of who might become Manager is probably pretty fairweather and unlikely to support the club unless it's going to your expectations.

2 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

You'll always get an audience when it come sto me . Well done. Take the like you seek.

I didn't mention you not being a City fan. 

You did- you said you wouldn't support our club anymore. Once because of some insane rumour about LJ and then because NP got sacked. But , hey, thinking about it then I guess someone who threatens that they wont support their club because of who might become Manager is probably pretty fairweather and unlikely to support the club unless it's going to your expectations.

Yeah, 33 years now as a fan - it's been non-stop success in that time hasn't it. I grew up outside of Bristol, surrounded by PL fans and no City fans at school/uni/work but I still supported my team. As I've become older I've lost patience with the years of crap decisions by this board and that patience has snapped in the past few weeks.

But fairweather? Do me a favour.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

So @RedJim 

August 30

October 29

October 30

October 30

LANSDOWNS OUT!

November 3

November 7

That basically aligns with my thinking to be honest - in a a much more blunt manner granted. But it gets the jist of it.

Not sure what the point of snooping his account is, like the above. You can support a club, but be critical of the ownership and management.

Sorry if it's not all daisies and rainbows.

Edited by Fuber
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, RedJim said:

Yeah, 33 years now as a fan - it's been non-stop success in that time hasn't it. I grew up outside of Bristol, surrounded by PL fans and no City fans at school/uni/work but I still supported my team. As I've become older I've lost patience with the years of crap decisions by this board and that patience has snapped in the past few weeks.

But fairweather? Do me a favour.

Gas head! 😂

• Haha 1