IGNORED

watches of Bath

Antman

so these guys sponsor both football and rugby teams.

seemed a strange one at the time to me. but if they want to, good luck.

Taking a cursory look at their published accounts via companies house it seems even stranger.

Any of the accountancy whizzkids on here care to take a look and tell me if you see anything other than massive losses! and the one company trading as that name being wound up by the courts.

The director has got lots of other stuff under his name so he may be shuffling stuff around,

i can't think that a sponsorship package comes cheap either.

4 hours ago, Antman said:

so these guys sponsor both football and rugby teams.

seemed a strange one at the time to me. but if they want to, good luck.

Taking a cursory look at their published accounts via companies house it seems even stranger.

Any of the accountancy whizzkids on here care to take a look and tell me if you see anything other than massive losses! and the one company trading as that name being wound up by the courts.

The director has got lots of other stuff under his name so he may be shuffling stuff around,

i can't think that a sponsorship package comes cheap either.

Sponsoring rugby is an insult.  Getting the name of your fiercest rivals read out

Imagine if it were Watches of Cardiff?

Think it’s becoming very clear that the deal for O’Neills is a pretty poor one all round, so desperately trying to take any cash from the higher level value sponsorships wherever possible, even to the detriment of the ‘brand’. 

The watches of bath sleeves on the home shirt look even worse than amateur, don’t see stuff that poorly designed even on a Sunday leave side. 

• Like 1

On 18/12/2023 at 14:28, petehinton said:

Think it’s becoming very clear that the deal for O’Neills is a pretty poor one all round, so desperately trying to take any cash from the higher level value sponsorships wherever possible, even to the detriment of the ‘brand’. 

The watches of bath sleeves on the home shirt look even worse than amateur, don’t see stuff that poorly designed even on a Sunday leave side. 

Has there been any discussion re O’Neills at any of the recent Q&As? How long are we stuck with them?