IGNORED

Give the man some credit

Bs4Red

4 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Ridiculous how quickly some are writing him off. It’s not his fault that Pearson was sacked. It’s a solid start for him now. Give the guy a fair chance.

Indeed some of the posts have been very OTT- messages to the fan base, messages to Jon Lansdown etc. 

Hopefully we can keep building on last two results 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

17 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Yep. No way do we win the last 2 games if they're not on board.

Fair play to Manning but despite what the odd nutter on here might say, they are a good group.

Not the most gifted but never going to shortchange the supporters or whoever is in charge for effort.

Having just one extra senior pro to pick from in Nakhi definitely helps too, able to rotate & rest a few going into a hectic period.

• Like 8

I was and remain a huge Nige fan, but I see the positive changes wrought by LM.

The phrase that comes to mind is standing on the shoulders of giants.  So good for LM that he appears to be doing just that and, fingers crossed, we will see major improvements next season

Only flies in the ointment remain the Lansdowns , if they fail to provide funds or bring in directors with cash, and, of course, BT.

• Like 10

39 minutes ago, Bs4Red said:

Superb subs, another top 6 side beaten. Back to back wins for the first time since Feb. 
Slowly but surely the man is building HIS team. 

Whether you want him in or don’t, believe what he’s building, get behind it. 

Christmas has just got that little bit sweeter. 

We are all behind him believe it or not the owner not so much,as for what he’s building then what is it please tell me

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Manning arrives and we start getting penalties! Just have to wait now for the EFL investigation into why Bristol City are being awarded penalties when the laws clearly state we shouldn't receive any. Seriously LM is doing well right now, deserves credit and long may it continue. 

Amazing what happens when you actually get into the box. ;) 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Hmmm 1

42 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Ridiculous how quickly some are writing him off. It’s not his fault that Pearson was sacked. It’s a solid start for him now. Give the guy a fair chance.

I agree. I said the players we have aren't the best at being a possession based side but i'll give credit to LM as tonight we were impressive, and the subs spot on.

Wells gives the wide men so much more space by putting himself about far better than Conway does.

• Like 3

Fair play to the manager today he got the subs right and changed the game, 

I was hoping for the subs earlier but the manager was clearly waiting for hull to tire a bit and it worked we were the better side for the critical last 3rd, 

I didn't want the change in management but if he can get us to have 21 shots in a match then that's the sort of exciting football I want to see, 

• Like 1

It’s the best (overall) performance since he took charge IMO. Listening to him on Radio Bristol I pretty much saw the first half the same way - after the first ten excellent until the goal and then we kind of sat back and let them take the game on. Second half we had a lot of ball without much penetration (21 shots is misleading - I think there was one save of note outside of the goals), but the sheer territorial press we made warranted the luck we had on both goals - we had 10 men in their half constantly and took the risk of being hit on the break. 

It’s a different way of playing to what we did against QPR, Boro, Norwich and screams evolution as opposed to revolution. Which is exactly the right approach and definite credit to the manager is deserved.

• Like 1