IGNORED

Birmingham Tickets (now SOLD OUT)

elhombrecito

55 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Before yesterday's game there was a few hundred left, and holding pretty steady, but as of right now there's only 38 left, so looks like we're heading for a sell out 💪🏻 I guess yesterday's performance inspired a few to come along! 

Really looking forward to it now.

Yep, I was a bit non plussed for this one when I bought tickets a few weeks back, bloody thrilled I'm going now though, think it could be a good one under the lights & with how we're going, could be travelling back down the M5 in the playoff spots 🇵🇪🇵🇪

Edited by RobImps
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

You'll be able to pick them up from Jerry (most likely or if not the steward on your chosen coach) when boarding the coaches.

Would you know about collecting tickets at the ground if not travelling on the club coaches? Bought our tickets yesterday but will be travelling up ourselves, wondering if we collect at the ticket office there or need to meet someone 

1 hour ago, elhombrecito said:

but as of right now there's only 38 left, so looks like we're heading for a sell out 💪🏻 I guess yesterday's performance inspired a few to come along! 

Really looking forward to it now.

Reading their forum, could be plenty of tickets in the home end!      https://www.smallheathalliance.com/read.php?1,3498791 

My mate said Roberts is injured so a back 4 of Oakley, Sanderson, aiwu and longelo is possible. I think Bristol could get a cricket score with that defence.

My lad's first game this Friday and if we could avoid complete embarrassment that'd be ideal.

6 minutes ago, 22A said:

Reading their forum, could be plenty of tickets in the home end!      https://www.smallheathalliance.com/read.php?1,3498791 

My mate said Roberts is injured so a back 4 of Oakley, Sanderson, aiwu and longelo is possible. I think Bristol could get a cricket score with that defence.

My lad's first game this Friday and if we could avoid complete embarrassment that'd be ideal.

They are without Krystian Bielik due to suspension too.

1 minute ago, archie andrews said:

Is there still ongoing issues with their stands eg shut down areas?.... 

I don't believe there is. I was told they have had offers for their fans to get them to move back into these areas as most have found other stands to sit in and are slow to move back, hence the offers

43 minutes ago, BCFC101 said:

Would you know about collecting tickets at the ground if not travelling on the club coaches? Bought our tickets yesterday but will be travelling up ourselves, wondering if we collect at the ticket office there or need to meet someone 

They'll almost certainly be taken up on the coaches though exactly where you pick them up will vary by stadium. If you have Twitter, X - Jerry will likely know the exact arrangement for Brum.

• Robin 1

2 hours ago, View from the Dolman said:

You'll be able to pick them up from Jerry (most likely or if not the steward on your chosen coach) when boarding the coaches.

I’ve just collected tickets directly from Jerry at AG via a communication on X to SLO.  Jerry did say they were over 500 tickets that needed collection & was hoping that the ticket office would open tomorrow as it would be carnage taking that many up there.  

Thanks to Jerry for his support today as top man & went over and beyond to help. 

Edited by Shuffle
  • Like 2

• The title was changed to Birmingham Tickets (now SOLD OUT)

Great effort again by city fans , we have had great support away from home this season selling out most ,

the away night games  up north and Huddersfield we have taken what we would have expected . Funnily the only game this season which has been a disappointing amount taken funnily enough was Watford yesterday however I totally see why ,Xmas ££££ , Boxing Day with family , lots of other away games ££££ also funnily enough I don’t think many fancied us up there + not the most endearing of away grounds always find it a bit boring there for some reason ( that’s just me ) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, redkev said:

Great effort again by city fans , we have had great support away from home this season selling out most ,

the away night games  up north and Huddersfield we have taken what we would have expected . Funnily the only game this season which has been a disappointing amount taken funnily enough was Watford yesterday however I totally see why ,Xmas ££££ , Boxing Day with family , lots of other away games ££££ also funnily enough I don’t think many fancied us up there + not the most endearing of away grounds always find it a bit boring there for some reason ( that’s just me ) 

We’ve got Preston, Middlesbrough and Ipswich on a Tuesday night coming up in the next few weeks. Those will really test the support 😂😂

58 minutes ago, Shuffle said:

I’ve just collected tickets directly from Jerry at AG via a communication on X to SLO.  Jerry did say they were over 500 tickets that needed collection & was hoping that the ticket office would open tomorrow as it would be carnage taking that many up there.  

Thanks to Jerry for his support today as top man & went over and beyond to help. 

Update from Jerry...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shuffle said:

10 minutes ago, FromeReds said:

Tickets can be collected in Birmingham if need, next to the away stand entrance. I’ve checked this with Jerry 👍.

I’m glad Jerry had been helpful for you both.

However, once again, the comms from the club is awful. When I do ‘click and collect’ with any other company, I expect immediate instructions on how do to collect. I couldn’t even see opening times on the official site.

10 minutes ago, BCFC31 said:

I'm heading up to this one looking forward to it ! I can't see any reason why we can't make it 4 wins in a row there having a miserable season and personally I don't think Rooney has a clue he isn't a good manager imo 

Wish I could have the same optimism as you 31 , don’t know why but I have a nasty gut feeling about this one , like someone else has said I would have preferred a nice 0-0 with Stoke & Brum think Rooney would have wiped the floor with them after that game . 
I do hope though we take the game to them and make things happen rather than just let the game pass us by & hope we beat them relying on their poor form to see us through that’s what I fear just letting the game pass us by .

obviously I hope not 

There will be a reaction from Birmingham I'm sure.

Otoh they seem a bit defensively fragile and as an away side pressing like we did at Watford we can look to exploit this...they've conceded 6 goals in 2 home games, indeed 9 in 3 games all-in.

Certainly not taking anything for granted, taking anyone lightly but there are opportunities there.

• Like 1