IGNORED

Birmingham City away match thread

A poor game, nevertheless, a hard earned point away from home. In truth, neither team deserved to win that.

It was sloppy, scrappy and stuttering throughout. Just one moment of quality football was all it would’ve taken, but alas, neither side could manage that.

I don’t think there was a single offside in the game, which is quite unusual.

On the positive side, we extend our unbeaten run and take a point away at a ground that historically we struggle at.

City fans were magnificent.

• Like 1

Not a bad away performance. Defensively sound. Controlled the game. There’s one thing that’s bugged me for about 5 years… 

We can’t seem to trap a football. Weimann, would have been through if he could get the ball under control. Bell/Sykes, seemed to need an extra touch to get it under. 

Need more bite in the final third to challenge for the play offs, but not overly disappointed with that though 

Not good enough tonight, very negative with a lack of shots, a boring watch. Need to move the ball quicker and shoot rather than trying to pass it in. Regardless of all of this we need a striker in Jan, Andi has had his day and the others are all to similar, we need other ways to play its very predictable, thought Anis cost us lots of the ball with lose passing. On to the next!

• Like 1

Elements of the QPR match really, A home team that need to battle for everything, made it hard but happy if need be with the 0-0 as something to build on.

I guess if not going to have a shot on target all match 0-0 about the best result possible. Dull, and just created just about nothing. Game to many?

Its a point. Not sure Millwall will be much different as a match. Keeps us grounded as to where we are still work in progress.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Have a day off from fishing mate. 

Happy new year. 

I’m not fishing. You literally posted about how you thought Manning changed things because you thought he was giving the players too much information. He talks about that in the press conference. I thought you would find it interesting as YOU were talking about it. How is that fishing, I was being nice!!! 

I hope you have a rubbish New Year. 

• Facepalm 2