IGNORED

Alex Scott

1 minute ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Just a shame he got an injury as that probably means the Euros come too soon for him. 

Nailed on for the world Cup tho. 

Hardly nailed on for the WC. There is some seriously good competition in that midfield.

25 minutes ago, George Rs said:

9777BF9E-A2E2-4A26-8B46-F0C2D5090A33.thumb.jpeg.e41e7f716cf8babe4a71218b4b2ec0c7.jpeg

Reckon that side might just stay up in the prem (I know Tammy was a loan but I miss him and you do to 😂

..and you can add Dyche, O’Neil, Hodgson, Moyes as ex-City players/managers to be charge.

Amazing really, can’t think of any other Championship or below Club that has such representation in the Premier League.

At 20 and 21, IMHO Cole  Palmer and Scotty are the two best young English Players in the Prem at this time?  PS.  I see little Lee's reputation as a coach/manager continue's to plummet, as he was unable to even hold down a job in League 1?    

Edited by maxjak
  • Hmmm 1

15 minutes ago, Super said:

Rice, Bellingham, Phillips, Maddison, Lewis, Trent, Jones, Elliott, Gallagher, JWP, Foden, Mount, Eze.

Scott is a good player but he has serious competition.

And not a single one of them is the type of player that Scott is. Not many in the world are, hence why he's being tipped to go to the very top. 

The future England midfield will be Bellingham, Rice and Scott and I'd bet everything I have on that.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1