IGNORED

West Ham : Posted tickets and collections

devoncider

6 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Obviously the best option by a mile would have been to have digital tickets but as we haven’t gone down that route for whatever reason

If it's true that 40% of our ST holders opted for a physical card rather than digital then the reason is fairly clear and certainly not the fault of Bristol City or West Ham.

4 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

If it's true that 40% of our ST holders opted for a physical card rather than digital then the reason is fairly clear and certainly not the fault of Bristol City or West Ham.

40%?? Crikey is that true? WTF!?

1 hour ago, 2015 said:

Still need to get to AG to collect my tickets. Didn't fancy the massive queue in the pouring rain on Monday evening after a terrible peformance 😂

I think City have made this harder than it should have been by only giving fans certain time slots to collect.

What like any time the shop is open?

Just now, richwwtk said:

I saw 6K mentioned earlier, and we have about 15K ST holders normally, so 40% was just my rough guess

That’s mad if true!

I must admit in all the games I’ve been to this season, the Millwall game was the first time I’ve seen someone use an old fashioned card. So I’m not convinced that’s true.

• Like 2

• Admin
43 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

100% untrue @richwwtk

37 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

40%?? Crikey is that true? WTF!?

Not true @ralphindevon

34 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

I saw 6K mentioned earlier, and we have about 15K ST holders normally, so 40% was just my rough guess

Completely inaccurate

It was 3,000 of 14,000 that requested a physical ticket for the men 

It was 306  of 1,700 for the women

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• The title was changed to West Ham : Posted tickets and collections
  • Admin
2 hours ago, East End Old Boy said:

Spot on! West Ham offered an either or option, tickets or digital. But because 6k season ticket holders aren’t digital the club had no option than agree to tickets. In context, West Ham have 45k season ticket holders and only 2k are not digital. We have 14k season tickets where 6k have cards!🫣

Our numbers are incorrect, see my post above

The electronic option was when our allocation was set at 5k, but when it changed to over 9k was when the panic set in about the fall out our end for those who can't use electronic tickets

On 31/12/2023 at 09:44, frenchred said:

Can we start a new thread for ticket deliveries otherwise all were gonna get is

Has anyone's tickets arrived yet?

My tickets haven't arrived

What have I got to blah blah blah

All sorted @frenchred

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, phantom said:

100% untrue @richwwtk

Not true @ralphindevon

Completely inaccurate

It was 3,000 of 14,000 that requested a physical ticket for the men 

It was 306  of 1,700 for the women

That’s the first time I’ve seen a breakdown of men/women card holders.

I think if asked to guess before I’d seen that I’d have said maybe 13700/2000 so not quite as many women as I thought but not far off. 

• Robin 1

• Admin
14 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

That’s the first time I’ve seen a breakdown of men/women card holders.

I think if asked to guess before I’d seen that I’d have said maybe 13700/2000 so not quite as many women as I thought but not far off. 

The numbers were shared on one of the recent SC&T meetings with the club.

Apologies I didn't right the exact number,  but to the 100's the men's are correct, the women's are correct at the date of the meeting

• Like 1

6 hours ago, phantom said:

Our numbers are incorrect, see my post above

The electronic option was when our allocation was set at 5k, but when it changed to over 9k was when the panic set in about the fall out our end for those who can't use electronic tickets 

I discussed this with Jerry at the Senior Reds lunch last month, as he kindly provided me with my ticket for the game at that time. He explained the reasonings and mentioned ball park numbers which, I presume, became blurred in Thatchers Gold!

• Robin 1

47 minutes ago, Rob k said:

Has anyone not received their ticket yet? All my mates have got theirs but the one I’ve bought has not been received yet

If you’re on twitter contact @JerrySLO

Anyone going to any particular pubs? 

Edited by Rocky
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jacki said:

Is anyone else still waiting for tickets to be posted out for Sunday? Mine still haven’t arrived 😳

Mine arrived yesterday, despite the envelope saying “to be signed for” the postie (probably the one from Viz) put it through the letterbox.

If yours doesn’t turn up by tomorrow I’d contact the club.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Mine arrived yesterday, despite the envelope saying “to be signed for” the postie (probably the one from Viz) put it through the letterbox.

If yours doesn’t turn up by tomorrow I’d contact the club.

my postman isnt as easy going as yours, i signed for our sons just now and he said he had someones back in his bag who was out. if anyone in southfield rd nailsea is still waiting, they will be at the post office tomorrow morning to collect👍

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Red Exile said:

It's not just you. No sign of them out here in Oxfordshire.

Mine came out to Basingstoke on Wednesday, I bought them on 29/12 off our website

I hope yours get to you. I know Royal Mail are prioritising signed for and parcels other regular post as well

1 hour ago, alexukhc said:

Mine came out to Basingstoke on Wednesday, I bought them on 29/12 off our website

I hope yours get to you. I know Royal Mail are prioritising signed for and parcels other regular post as well

Still waiting for today's postal delivery. I bought mine on 15th December.

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, MelksRed said:

I ordered at 1000hrs on the day they came out - how is it that less than 48hrs to the game and I don't have the tickets yet? Surely they send them as they take the booking?

Would ring the club if you haven't already

we rang yesterday about a ticket which hadn't been sent and was sat waiting for collection (fair play to the club they were really professional in dealing with it) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

I ordered at 1000hrs on the day they came out - how is it that less than 48hrs to the game and I don't have the tickets yet? Surely they send them as they take the booking?

The unanswered question is when did West Ham provide the physical tickets to BCFC? If they hadn't been received, they couldn't be sent out.

I'm not sure why the club would sit on them and force it into the Christmas/NY period, have to operated extended collection times and send out stacks of recorded mail if it was avoidable?

On 04/01/2024 at 07:59, Rob k said:

Has anyone not received their ticket yet? All my mates have got theirs but the one I’ve bought has not been received yet

Still not got mine - currently on the call with Bristol Sport....will let you know how I get on!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

Still not got mine - currently on the call with Bristol Sport....will let you know how I get on!

Right, been on to BS (aptly shortened) - They are going to ring me back between 1600-1700hrs today- Likely have to collect from Window 20 at the ticket Office at West Ham.  Guy said that the tickets were only sent out "late last week" - didn't think to ask when they received them! 🙄