IGNORED

Leeds Tickets x 2 available to sell

Hi there. 
Bought 2 tickets in the Dolman Stand Block 28 for friends however assumed game was Saturday at the time and they can’t make it on the Friday! Leeds on tv - AGAIN!!! 
Bought for £31 each but happy to sell for £50 for the pair. Pay in person before or on the day. 

Edited by pikeysrobins

• The title was changed to Leeds Tickets x 2 available to sell
44 minutes ago, 22A said:

Fifty years ago, 1973-74, if you offered two tickets for the game v Leeds, we'd have bitten your arm off!

I don't think they'd have been on sale back then - but I admire how organised you must be to buy that far in advance..!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, pikeysrobins said:

Hi there. 
Bought 2 tickets in the Dolman Stand Block 28 for friends however assumed game was Saturday at the time and they can’t make it on the Friday! Leeds on tv - AGAIN!!! 
Bought for £31 each but happy to sell for £50 for the pair. Pay in person before or on the day. 

Could sell them to a couple of Leeds fans , they like the Dolman stand don’t they 👀

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, 22A said:

Fifty years ago, 1973-74, if you offered two tickets for the game v Leeds, we'd have bitten your arm off!

Not sure the home game was actually all ticket, but there were priority vouchers given to those attending a match v Oxford iirc. Hence a 26k crowd.

No tickets in advance for the replay as far as I remember.

We just travelled up and took our chances on the day, gaining access to Elland Road at the first turnstile that presented itself while keeping a low profile.

On 04/01/2024 at 13:09, pikeysrobins said:

Sadly I didn’t! My fault!! 

Worth a phone call on Monday, though. Give them a sob story about buying them in a hurry for two friends, then later realised the game had been switched to Friday.

34 minutes ago, Redandproud said:

I've got 2 tkts, 1- 65+wheelchair &carer, in wheelchair section and 2 coach tkts on coach 6 , £50,  due to illness unable to go, if interested pm me 

I’m in similar scenario…hoping for a miraculously quick recovery today.  

ooops: meant for West Ham game….doh

Edited by Davefevs

11 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I’m in similar scenario…hoping for a miraculously quick recovery today.  

Not if you've got the nasty flu bug I've had.

If so It'll be quite a while before you feel well enough to get out and about and certainly not within 48 hours. :sad26:

Hopefully you've got something more minor and make that miraculous recovery. 👍

• Thanks 1

On 04/01/2024 at 12:32, pikeysrobins said:

Hi there. 

I'd be up for taking them off your hands, can pick up on the day or beforehand if you'd rather.