IGNORED

West Ham United away third round of the FA Cup match thread

1 minute ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Old heads I think with him and James.

Yeah I think so too, I think Weimann is done for us, he'll probably get a few goals throughout the season but he just doesn't offer us much in this new set up.

1 minute ago, Spike said:

Disagree a lot, Mehmeti runs at players, that constant having to backtrack really runs down defenders legs, it's hard work. Weimann doesn't offer much at all. 

Except the old boy given an opportunity knows where the net is still

1 minute ago, Spike said:

Disagree a lot, Mehmeti runs at players, that constant having to backtrack really runs down defenders legs, it's hard work. Weimann doesn't offer much at all. 

Watch the runs he makes left to right across the edge of their box - he makes a lot of space. He already did it once and took 3 defenders with him making space for Knight. 

• Like 1
Just now, Ivorguy said:

Except the old boy given an opportunity knows where the net is still

Yeah I actually just posted saying he'll probably geet a few goals but for those goals he just doesn't provide enough on the pitch elsewhere for me.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, IAmNick said:

Watch the runs he makes left to right across the edge of their box - he makes a lot of space. He already did it once and took 3 defenders with him making space for Knight. 

Yeah I know he makes these runs but more often than not we don't make those cutting passes, as I said prior, I hope to be proven wrong but I don't think he fits the new style of play.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, pillred said:

I was worried today we might take a beating and it set us back which has happened before in our history, but today even if we lose I think we have shown on our day we are not THAT far off what we all want.

Our problem has been both consistency and concentration

Edited by BigTone
  • Like 1