IGNORED

West Ham United away third round of the FA Cup match thread

Would have preferred a win obviously but thinking of those fans who didn't make the game because of transport delays then at least they get a second chance to see the tie.  Wouldn't it be a nice gesture if both clubs could agree to give those affected heavily discounted tickets for the replay.  Doubt it will happen but we can live in hope.

By the way we will win 1-0 in the replay.

• Like 4
  • Robin 2

Horrible day for West Ham. Three injured players and the injury to Bowen looked bad.

Plus they were about to have a two week winter break, and instead have to come to AG in 10 days time. Moyes will be fuming.

With Europa League and Prem coming up for them I wonder how fussed they'll be about a cup replay at AG during their "winter break".

Great opportunity for us to progress!

• Like 11
Just now, Kid in the Riot said:

Horrible day for West Ham. Three injured players and the injury to Bowen looked bad.

Plus they were about to have a two week winter break, and instead have to come to AG in 10 days time. Moyes will be fuming.

With Europa League and Prem coming up for them I wonder how fussed they'll be about a cup replay at AG during their "winter break".

Yep, I suspect that's why he went as strong as he did today, get it won comfortably and avoid any extra games.

Ah well, never mind....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Judging by today (don't watch a lot of Prem), Bowen would be a huge miss, thought he was fantastic, off the ball to - amazing movement. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Joe Williams was exceptional in the second half. No question about his fitness right now. Joe, I'm sorry I wrote you off, you were immense - again.

Yeah. I agree last two games his passing is improving all the time certainly making himself a real bonus. Have always loved his passion so very pleased for him. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

The heart bleeds for them, surely you would consider a possible replay before booking such things (not saying its arrogance on their part, just not good planning)