IGNORED

West Ham Replay: Sold Out ๐ŸŽŸ๏ธ/Live on BBC ๐Ÿ“บ

7 minutes ago, Denbury Red said:

Trying to buy my tickets - but when I click on "proceed" having got to the screen where it lists my season tickets - just goes back to the "Buy Tickets" screen

Come on get this sorted!!

Did you click on this bit?ย IMG_2938.thumb.jpeg.ddb6231b7bb427fbb2da442aa002940f.jpeg

56 minutes ago, mattjb said:

I tried 2 cards in my own name with same outcome. Tried the missus card and went through fine.Can you try another card in a family memberโ€™s/ partner etc name?

ย 

46 minutes ago, Olรฉ said:

Tried 2 cards but none worked. Messaged Jerry (legend) on Twitter who rang me back and took a phone payment with same card, worked.

Pity the systems we pay a ยฃ1.50 booking fee for don't actually work. Perhaps Jerry should be getting all the ยฃ1.50's (and would deserve it!)

Just out of interest, did the two cards come from different providers - Visa, Mastercard?

The new two stage authentication (the code number sent to your phone) seems to cause these problems sometimes, and Iโ€™m told Visa and Mastercard use different ways of operating it, so that sometimes one works but not the other.

Would also explain why Jerry could take it over the phone: it doesnโ€™t operate for over the phone payments.

And, possibly, why a different personโ€™s works too. Different algorithms was to whether to ask for authentication.ย 

2 minutes ago, italian dave said:

ย 

Just out of interest, did the two cards come from different providers - Visa, Mastercard?

The new two stage authentication (the code number sent to your phone) seems to cause these problems sometimes, and Iโ€™m told Visa and Mastercard use different ways of operating it, so that sometimes one works but not the other.

Would also explain why Jerry could take it over the phone: it doesnโ€™t operate for over the phone payments.

And, possibly, why a different personโ€™s works too. Different algorithms was to whether to ask for authentication.ย 

Yep, several factors in play for SCA (Strong Customer Authentication), to things like is your device โ€œtrustedโ€ (eg have you successfully used this device in the past), is BCFC someone youโ€™ve successfully bought from before, the amount of the txn, the fraud rates of your card provider, etc, etc.

I worked on this in the past, it was quite interesting stuff, especially working with the Fraud dept and some of the stories they had!

3 minutes ago, kiwicolin said:

Trying to buy my 2 tickets but when I'm on there , there is no buy ticket optionย  ?ย 

As per top of this page, itโ€™s not really the โ€˜buy ticketโ€™ option you need; itโ€™s the โ€˜click here for your reserved seatโ€™ link.

12 minutes ago, italian dave said:

ย 

Both mine were Visa and pretty sure the missus card was visa as well . Like you said Iโ€™ve had to phone up before now and card works when done over the phone.ย 
Anyway , jolly decent of the other half to buy my tickets I say!ย 

Edited by mattjb
  • Robin 1
  • Facepalm 1

9 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Yep, several factors in play for SCA (Strong Customer Authentication), to things like is your device โ€œtrustedโ€ (eg have you successfully used this device in the past), is BCFC someone youโ€™ve successfully bought from before, the amount of the txn, the fraud rates of your card provider, etc, etc.

I worked on this in the past, it was quite interesting stuff, especially working with the Fraud dept and some of the stories they had!

I knew it had a proper name ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mattjb said:

Both mine were Visa and pretty sure the missus card was visa as well . Like you said Iโ€™ve had to phone uk before now and card works when done over the phone.ย 
Anyway , jolly decent of the other half to buy my tickets I say!ย 

And, you now know how to avoid the need to ring up in the future! Season ticket renewals on the horizon ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

5 minutes ago, NcnsBcfc said:

@mattjbย @Graham76

Did you get an email from the club?

I clicked on the link from that and it took me to a different page than the normal one, then into the 4 family supporter's id.

Purchase done in 2 mins, was all good.

Not excusing the nonsense, but maybe there is a way around it?

The link takes me to a page which does not display my tickets. When i click proceed it just takes me to the main ticket page. I've tried everything, several times over. Even tried on other devices etc. Frustrating as hell.ย 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, italian dave said:

And, you now know how to avoid the need to ring up in the future! Season ticket renewals on the horizon ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

My boss has bought mine and my daughters season tickets for the last 2 seasons ( bloody nice bloke!)

• Robin 1

14 minutes ago, NcnsBcfc said:

@mattjbย @Graham76

Did you get an email from the club?

I clicked on the link from that and it took me to a different page than the normal one, then into the 4 family supporter's id.

Purchase done in 2 mins, was all good.

Not excusing the nonsense, but maybe there is a way around it?

Yep , mine was just a problem with payment rather than accessing ticketsย 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Olรฉ said:

Tried 2 cards but none worked. Messaged Jerry (legend) on Twitter who rang me back and took a phone payment with same card, worked.

Pity the systems we pay a ยฃ1.50 booking fee for don't actually work. Perhaps Jerry should be getting all the ยฃ1.50's (and would deserve it!)

I had the same. My card number was correct and so was the CVC number, however the ticket site remembered my OLD expiry date for the card. As soon as I updated the expiry date it worked.

24 minutes ago, Hartleysbeard said:

Not denying that others are having issues, but from my perspective it couldnโ€™t have been easier. Followed the email to my reserved tickets. Paid. Received email with tickets about a minute later.ย 

Same process for me. Although I had the ยฃ1.25 booking fee added!

Just managed to book my FA Cup replay tickets after 1 hour 36 minutes on hold inย a queue.ย  It appears as though many other ST holders have also been affected by the online booking issues like.ย  The incompetent person in the ticket office was unable to book alternative seats in the ground other than my own season ticket seats even though it states on the BCFC website "Different seats can be selected at the time of booking".ย ย ย 

Hopefully when Brian Tinnion takes up the position of CEO the commercial side of the club will finally get sorted!ย 

Edited by Graham76
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Calculus said:

Have been trying to ring re an issue all day using 0117 963 0600. No queue, never got anything other than Line Busy.

Is there any alternative number?

Youโ€™d think on a day like today when youโ€™ve only got 24hrs to buy your ST seats for a cup game that theyโ€™d have several help lines open to sort problems. That would be far too organised for Bristol sport thoughย