IGNORED

West Ham Replay: Sold Out 🎟️/Live on BBC 📺

1 minute ago, mattjb said:

You’d think on a day like today when you’ve only got 24hrs to buy your ST seats for a cup game that they’d have several help lines open to sort problems. That would be far too organised for Bristol sport though 

No sooner had I posted my message than i got to the queue. I am currently number 37. Very poor, but very predictable.

3 minutes ago, Graham76 said:

It took me 1 hour 36 minutes from position 32 in the queue so good luck!  

Great, thanks.

I think by now I think i know how to get to Ashton Gate or what to do with particular error messages.

Was in the club shop looking for something for my grandson. Didn't have anything i wanted.

What is it about this ****ing football cub? 

15 minutes ago, Calculus said:

Great, thanks.

I think by now I think i know how to get to Ashton Gate or what to do with particular error messages.

Was in the club shop looking for something for my grandson. Didn't have anything i wanted.

What is it about this ****ing football cub? 

Yep poor organisation but if you think that is bad take yourself over to gaschat and have a look, the gas are making Bristol sport look like a slick and well organised!

32 minutes ago, mattjb said:

Yep poor organisation but if you think that is bad take yourself over to gaschat and have a look, the gas are making Bristol sport look like a slick and well organised!

68 minutes waiting and now all sorted. Bad as the phone system/staffing levels have been have to say that the chap on duty was excellent. Polite, efficient - perfect in fact, on what must be a very difficult day.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Antman said:

on my Bristol sport account, i can see the tickets bought, and it's there, but with no option to print

This doesn't help you, but I've often wondered why the ticket production isn't integrated into the online account and just appear in a tickets folder? Poor IT infrastructure I guess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Graham76 said:

It took me 1 hour 36 minutes from position 32 in the queue so good luck!  

A little over 3 minutes more and you've got my half-marathon time of 20+ years ago. At least you weren't immediately cut off.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bob Binalong said:

I am over 65in the Lansdown Wings.  I have had to pay £20 plus £1.25 fees for a seat that is advertised as £15 in the email from the club.  For the sake of £5 I can't be bothered to wait for hours on the phone to sort it out.  Have I missed something?

I'm over 65 in Lansdown Centre and only got charged £17, you should have been charged £15 as advertised, and didn't get charged the admin either.

1 minute ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I wonder if Jonathan Pearce will get our game?

I think he has said previously he wouldn't want to do it as his loyalties are too strong. Would be good though, i do like JP.

1 minute ago, Gazred said:

I think he has said previously he wouldn't want to do it as his loyalties are too strong. Would be good though, i do like JP.

I’d like it to be JP, with the co-commentator one of those young lads in the videos from WHUTV that were circulating on here yesterday.

Good balance then….and entertaining! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Won't be 26k with segregation etc, but fully expect it to be a sell out of however many are available. About 25k 

ok fair enough, I thought as its a 27k capacity and it was 26k with segregation v Man C it would be the same

13 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Yes - as above:

Triggering The Saggies something rotten on Twitter….wot, no Rovers vs Norwich?

What with the Scousers declaring they're playing us in the 4th Round just maybe - despite claiming they’re everyone’s second team, having constant sell-outs being better supported than Barca, and obviously the 6th richest in Europe - they’ll realise that their Club is a total irrelevance nationally. 

Things you love to see.

• Like 2