IGNORED

West Ham Replay: Sold Out ๐ŸŽŸ๏ธ/Live on BBC ๐Ÿ“บ

57 minutes ago, bobbyhutchscurlymullet said:

Does anyone have a problem receiving the emails with a Hotmail account. I've had issues with this before, and was told by the ticket department they do have problems with Hotmail accounts. I've been downloading them to the wallet recently, but no can do on this occasionย 

I got my tickets to my Hotmail within 10 mins so worked for me, I've had the same Hotmail for 20 odd years!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Betty Swallocks said:

26,000 capacity, minus 15,000 season ticket holders, 4000 in the Atyeo, 1500/2000 sponsors/hospitality.ย 

Someone on the way to West Ham on Sunday was saying we have 7000 members but this seems a little high.ย 

Why would 7,000 members be high? We have roughly 5,000 pay on the day average per game, they only need to go to 4 games a season to make a membership more than worthwhile

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

My mistake then. I thought it was season ticket holders and members only today.

Think I may have got the last one, a few were popping up on general sale from 2pm today but real hit and miss. Let me keep it in the basket for 20 mins while I tried to get a better seat. They've taken all the links down now though

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Street red said:

I'm surprised it's sold out already do we honestly have that many members? And how many half season tickets have we sold! After yesterday that should of left around 9k of tickets and probs 1k segregation or am I being completely stupid.ย 

15k season card holders.

Not sure about the numbers for half season ticket holders or members, but I would guesstimate at 4k or 5k for the two or maybe more ?

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

Just now, Betty Swallocks said:

26,000 capacity, minus 15,000 season ticket holders, 4000 in the Atyeo, 1500/2000 sponsors/hospitality.ย 

Someone on the way to West Ham on Sunday was saying we have 7000 members but this seems a little high.ย 

It does seem a crazy amount of members but maybe thats right. Pretty impressive really just wondering if they where snapped up at the start of the season.

Just now, cidercity1987 said:

Why would 7,000 members be high? We have roughly 5,000 pay on the day average per game, they only need to go to 4 games a season to make a membership more than worthwhile

Putting it like that, it would seem plausible.ย 
7000 members on top of 15000 season ticket holders is great numbers.

4 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

My mistake then. I thought it was season ticket holders and members only today.

Yeah I also got mine on general sale. There were a fair few together up in the Gods of the Lansdown if you were sharp at 2pm. Loads of random singles dotted about as well which I imagine will stay empty?

2 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

I thought it was higher than that, sure it was mentioned somewhere but can't find it. I have 10k in mind , but that could be way off.ย 
Then some would have been sold just to get tickets for next week.

28 minutes ago, Street red said:

I'm surprised it's sold out already do we honestly have that many members? And how many half season tickets have we sold! After yesterday that should have left around 9k of tickets and probs 1k segregation or am I being completely stupid.ย 

ย I think all Bears season card holders could buy today, that must be a few thousand, plus Flyers though not so many of them.ย 

2 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Where was it said?

The tweets from Monday early evening said general sale was scheduled for today.

ย 

Ah ok sorry didn't see that thought it was GS tomorrow.

34 minutes ago, Street red said:

I'm surprised it's sold out already do we honestly have that many members? And how many half season tickets have we sold! After yesterday that should have left around 9k of tickets and probs 1k segregation or am I being completely stupid.ย 

Do Bristol Bear season ticket holders count as members?

If so thatโ€™s around 9k already, plus presumably 4/5k more. It adds up a fair bit

5 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

ย I think all Bears season card holders could buy today, that must be a few thousand, plus Flyers though not so many of them.ย 

What is the thinking behind that? A rugby or basketball fan that normally has no interest in football could get priority over a football fan? Perhaps I'm being miserable but I'm not understanding that. Put it this way, if there was a massive rugby game in Bristol there is no way I would deny the chance of a genuine rugby fan to attend. Same with basketball.

• Like 2
  • Flames 6

5 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

Weird - I was told very soon after 2pm that it had sold out !!!!

It did appear sold out, but then presumably some transactions will have failed, or tickets dropped out of baskets, etc. For any event it's always worth trying for 20 - 25 mins after it appears sold out.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

If so thatโ€™s around 9k already, plus presumably 4/5k more. It adds up a fair bit

Yes which is ridiculous.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

What is the thinking behind that? A rugby or basketball fan that normally has no interest in football could get priority over a football fan? Perhaps I'm being miserable but I'm not understanding that. Put it this way, if there was a massive rugby game in Bristol there is no way I would deny the chance of a genuine rugby fan to attend. Same with basketball.

I concur, that should be stamped out. Or at least separated from City Memberships but above GA sale. Do 4 priority windows, ST, City Members, BS Members, GA. I saw people posting on Bears fb group asking for peoples IDs if they have bears season tickets and arenโ€™t using them for City matchย 

Edited by CityReds
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

I would suggest basically, cross-selling, encouraging loyalty to the 'brand', marketing perhaps even with an eye on investors etc.

However I agree it's shit but that is the mindset I expect or part of it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I would suggest basically, cross-selling, encouraging loyalty to the 'brand', marketing perhaps even with an eye on investors etc.

However I agree it's shit but that is the mindset I expect or part of it.

Thanks for explaining the thinking Mr P................you are right, it is shit!!!

21 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Yeah I think they do so it does explain it which to me isn't right because then genuine football members that can't afford to attend through season tickets can't get tickets and I bet a fair few have missed out.

21 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Agree. I must admit, the longer we have this association and ground share with the rugby team the more I donโ€™t like it.

I realise I may be in a minority in feeling this way but Iโ€™d rather have 100% focus on football.ย 

• Like 2