IGNORED

West Ham Replay: Sold Out ๐ŸŽŸ๏ธ/Live on BBC ๐Ÿ“บ

3 minutes ago, KendrickDNB said:

Canโ€™t believe how many City fans think itโ€™s ok to have bought their tickets yesterday / today to sell on at a profit - at the expense of our own fans ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Only because people are stupid enough to buy them at inflated prices.

Id sell mine at a silly price

20 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

What is the thinking behind that? A rugby or basketball fan that normally has no interest in football could get priority over a football fan? Perhaps I'm being miserable but I'm not understanding that. Put it this way, if there was a massive rugby game in Bristol there is no way I would deny the chance of a genuine rugby fan to attend. Same with basketball.

Completely agree... i'm a member and get to around half the home games each season.

Somebody mentioned earlier that maybe the club should have introduced a 2nd priority window (after season card holders) for members that have attended a certain number of games already this season.

I'm not knocking the club as i fully appreciate its already a logistical nightmare to organise in under a week, but i did have a bit of a panic on this morning when it seemed that most areas were close to selling out.

ย 

Just now, ralphindevon said:

Agree. I must admit, the longer we have this association and ground share with the rugby team the more I donโ€™t like it.

I realise I may be in a minority in feeling this way but Iโ€™d rather have 100% focus on football.ย 

Same but that's a totally new conversation. However you know that ONE DAY some rugby fan will buy his mate (let's say a West Ham fan for the purposes of explanation) who turns out to be a right dick, causes trouble and guess who is going to get the stadium ban or their "perks" revoked...............

6 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Thanks for explaining the thinking Mr P................you are right, it is shit!!!

It could create financial benefits in the long run, but I don't like it.

Am keen on exploring the finance in football but this leaves me cold!!

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

20 hours ago, phantom said:

Were there any other additional problems to the below as the SC&T are meeting with the club next on the 23rd so I will feed backย 

- Ticket prices being higher than advertisedย 

- Some getting additional booking fee

- Calling the club but getting no answerย 

- Season ticket seat not showing on accountย 

- Previously linked accounts no longer showingย 

Why do other Bears/Flyers STHs and Members get access at the same time as City Members? (and do you think thatโ€™s right, there should be another priority window)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CityReds said:

Why do other Bears/Flyers STHs and Members get access at the same time as City Members? (and do you think thatโ€™s right, there should be another priority window)

Agree it's a bit odd, but then I have used my 'membership' of the rugby by way of being a City Season Ticket holder to get a discounted ticket for them.

Not sure how else they could do it, other than recording the number of times a member has used their membership and for what to ensure they get a priority over other members.

10 minutes ago, Edgy Red said:

Completely agree... i'm a member and get to around half the home games each season.

Somebody mentioned earlier that maybe the club should have introduced a 2nd priority window (after season card holders) for members that have attended a certain number of games already this season.

I'm not knocking the club as i fully appreciate its already a logistical nightmare to organise in under a week, but i did have a bit of a panic on this morning when it seemed that most areas were close to selling out.

ย 

2nd priority window didn't we have that for the Manchester utd game? I'm not sure why they haven't done so again.

Edited by Street red

7 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Same but that's a totally new conversation. However you know that ONE DAY some rugby fan will buy his mate (let's say a West Ham fan for the purposes of explanation) who turns out to be a right dick, causes trouble and guess who is going to get the stadium ban or their "perks" revoked...............

It wonโ€™t be the rugby fan, they can do no wrong. They can have a beer in their seat, throw it over an opposing fan, have a scrap and itโ€™s all high jinx.

Football fans on the other hand, nothing but troubleย 

• Like 3
  • Flames 1

6 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

It could create financial benefits in the long run, but I don't like it.

Am keen on exploring the finance in football but this leaves me cold!!

I'm sure it will only be a "handful" of tickets but if you were a member who attended a dozen league games throughout the season and couldn't get a ticket for, say, an end of season game we need to win to get to the Premier League and some ******** down the pub who has never set foot inside the Gate is bragging how his "rugby supporting mate" got him a ticket you would be pretty pissed off I would imagine. So I would argue, on that basis, that ONE is too many.

• Like 3
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Yes, tho you don't have to print at home if you have a smart phone, as the barcode scans off that

Correct, you can hold your phone with ticket barcode to the scanner and get in. ย What you canโ€™t do is use the Wallet / NFC capability you have for league games.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

I'm sure it will only be a "handful" of tickets but if you were a member who attended a dozen league games throughout the season and couldn't get a ticket for, say, an end of season game we need to win to get to the Premier League and some ******** down the pub who has never set foot inside the Gate is bragging how his "rugby supporting mate" got him a ticket you would be pretty pissed off I would imagine. So I would argue, on that basis, that ONE is too many.

Totally agree Numero.

They should knock it on the head, shouldn't have come in really.

5 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Agree it's a bit odd, but then I have used my 'membership' of the rugby by way of being a City Season Ticket holder to get a discounted ticket for them.

Not sure how else they could do it, other than recording the number of times a member has used their membership and for what to ensure they get a priority over other members.

โ€œSingle customer viewโ€ ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

Oh, hang on, this is a Bristol Sport database!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ralphindevon said:

ย I think all Bears season card holders could buy today, that must be a few thousand, plus Flyers though not so many of them.ย 

Any number of rugby and basketball fans could be Hammers or simply buy up and sell.

Some toff rocks up to the Dolman in full Bobby More outfit and has a hissy fit when knocked back ๐Ÿ˜

Seriously though, if it never occurred to the club that you dont have to be a city fan to follow the rugby and basketball teams then there are even more ******** in BS than I thought !

Edited by Natchfever
  • Like 1
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, Natchfever said:

Any number of rugby and basketball fans could be Hammers or simply buy up and sell.

Some toff rocks up to the Dolman in full Bobby More outfit and has a hissy fit when knocked back ๐Ÿ˜

Seriously though, if it never occurred to the club that you dont have to be a city fan to follow the rugby and basketball teams then there are even more ******** in BS than I thought !

Well yes this is the other issue Natch.

That and blissfully unaware fans usually at Rugby basketball standing up in the Dolman and cheering when West Ham score...crowd issues!

Worse still if we ever get up with the number of non local Man United, Liverpool, Arsenal etc.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Natchfever said:

Get the concern, but has this ever previously happened?

5 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Get the concern, but has this ever previously happened?

Dont know. Apart from the Manchester cup ties we havent had a "big" side down in the BS era I think and I dont know if the bears and flyers SC holders had such access then.

Certainly pockets of Man U in the home ends keeping quiet a few years back but it does deprive genuine city fans potentially.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

It wonโ€™t be the rugby fan, they can do no wrong. They can have a beer in their seat, throw it over an opposing fan, have a scrap and itโ€™s all high jinx.

Football fans on the other hand, nothing but troubleย 

Totally agree , canโ€™t stand some of the egg chasing supporters , can do no wrong allegedlyย 

• Like 2