IGNORED

There Are Strange Things Taking Place

leadman

self imposed god of the forum gets is mate to take off any posts about edson(the super city fan).

whats the world coming too.

Ok, you seem to have a problem with me, which is fair enough, it wouldn't be the first time (it would be weird if we all got on).

I've found that, in the past, this sort of thing is far more easily ironed out by meeting the person at a game (as a few on here could verify), rather than boring people on here with it.

I'll let you know next time I'm at a game and I'm happy to have a chat, if you like.

Guest lugger22

I've only been posting a few days and had a comment regarding the gentleman in question which was also "sensored" and it wasn't even mean't as a dig! Never mind, back to mindless posts about robbo it is then.............

by all accounts i am bigger and harder than edson, so if he wants a row, I'm game,.

you can answere some questions first please

did your mate remove my post about you and greenun, your mate is sumut to do with this forum at city ive been told.

why are you so, uhhhh whats the word, holyier than though might fit the bill, this is a forum and you can say what you want, you constantly poo poo any alleged info that comes out of the club but is not from you.

and why I'm a #### is beyond me, its like a little facist state here lately.

i still say we wont go up and wont make the play-offs, that done mean i want us to fail does it, its common knowledge, tinns and the doc dont like eachother.

oh if you want to know how i know I'm bigger than you, my mate bought me a t-shirt of you and posted it to me, dont talk to your customers like that again.

Archived