IGNORED

There Are Strange Things Taking Place

leadman

by all accounts i am bigger and harder than edson, so if he wants a row, I'm game,.

you can answere some questions first please

It was a genuine offer to meet up, as I've found, in the past, that things are much more easily resolved that way. Up to you.

did your mate remove my post about you and greenun, your mate is sumut to do with this forum at city ive been told.

Well, he says not, and I believe him. I certainly didn't ask him to.

why are you so, uhhhh whats the word, holyier than though might fit the bill, this is a forum and you can say what you want, you constantly poo poo any alleged info that comes out of the club but is not from you. and why I'm a #### is beyond me, its like a little facist state here lately.

By all means say what you want, but as it's a forum I reserve the right to challenge it, if I see fit (as is everyone's right on here).

I don't know why you're a ####. It's certainly not something I have called you. Perhaps that should be aimed at whoever did.

i still say we wont go up and wont make the play-offs, that done mean i want us to fail does it, its common knowledge, tinns and the doc dont like eachother.

I don't recall having a debate with you about whether we will go up or not and I don't recall saying you want us to fail. You're a supporter, so that's the last thing I'd accuse you of.

As for Tins and Doc - I would assume they have a decent working relationship, but whether they are on one another's Christmas card list is open to debate, I guess. But, as Sven said today, regarding the England team, "I don't pick players because I like them as people, I pick them because they are the best players at my disposal." and I think that's the right attitude to have.

oh if you want to know how i know I'm bigger than you, my mate bought me a t-shirt of you and posted it to me, dont talk to your customers like that again.

Most people are bigger than me, so that's nothing to shout about, but remind me how it's relevant.

Don't talk to my customers like what?

my god, get yourself a sense of humour for gods sake.

i never said you called me a #### now did i.

do you wanna make friends or not?????

your mates telling porkies i rekon, i mean why did the 2 posts go missing.

how bigs greenun, do you think i could beat him in a fight????

my god, get yourself a sense of humour for gods sake.

Aha, so you have read The Incider, then!

i never said you called me a #### now did i.

do you wanna make friends or not?????

Sorry, that was how I read it (that's what I was going on about, when I said about meeting rather than continuing it on here. Things get misinterpreted.)

your mates telling porkies i rekon, i mean why did the 2 posts go missing.

My mate is TomF, who replied to your post earlier on this thread. As far as I know, he doesn't get involved in moving posts etc. for the very reason that it causes accusations like this.

My guess, for what it's worth, is that this is a BCFC forum and it wasn't considered relevant or suitable for such a forum. Presumably, this one will get moved too, once the moderators spot it.

how bigs greenun, do you think i could beat him in a fight????

I'm happy to hold him for you, if it helps.

I LIKE WILLSBRIDGE RED, I DONT EVEN CARE IF HE THINKS I'm A ####, TOMF DONT GIVE A RATS ARSE THOUGH, I'm NOT SURE BUT EDSON HAS CHEERD UP ASWELL, ALLSWELL THAT ENDS WELL.

UNLESS WILSBRIDGE WANTS TO CALL ME SUMUT ELSE, GO ON WILLSY YOU CAN DO IT.

I LIKE WILLSBRIDGE RED, I DONT EVEN CARE IF HE THINKS I'm A ####, TOMF DONT GIVE A RATS ARSE THOUGH, I'm NOT SURE BUT EDSON HAS CHEERD UP ASWELL, ALLSWELL THAT ENDS WELL.

UNLESS WILSBRIDGE WANTS TO CALL ME SUMUT ELSE, GO ON WILLSY YOU CAN DO IT.

Think someone has a secret admirer!

by all accounts i am bigger and harder than edson, so if he wants a row, I'm game,.

You might be bigger and harder than Edson, but i wouldnt mind standing infront of him to stop you from doing something you would regret.

Although the comment above isnt a threat, as by this time you and Edson are not at loggerheads anymore, but I just like to stick my orr in, and Edson is a friend of mine and I'm bigger than Edson, so he wont get hurt or touched in anyway when I'm in the area, okey dokey.

Anyway, whats this thread all about :city:

Guest DrFaustus
You might be bigger and harder than Edson, but i wouldnt mind standing infront of him to stop you from doing something you would regret.

Although the comment above isnt a threat, as by this time you and Edson are not at loggerheads anymore, but I just like to stick my orr in, and Edson is a friend of mine and I'm bigger than Edson, so he wont get hurt or touched in anyway when I'm in the area, okey dokey.

Anyway, whats this thread all about  :whistle:

Very noble Whitey. Did Huw pay you for that?

Personally, I reckon Edson is great. (Did I spell that all correctly mate? :city: }

You lot are worse than us for bickering...a great read!

Very noble Whitey. Did Huw pay you for that?

Personally, I reckon Edson is great. (Did I spell that all correctly mate? :city: }

You lot are worse than us for bickering...a great read!

Huw wouldnt need to pay me mate, just a friend looking out for a friend.

I'm not saying I'm hard etc. just saying if anything was to happen I wouldnt be far away from the middle of it, i like to get involved :whistle:

I was just reading the topics and it seems like an attack on Edson for no real reason, and i dont appreciate a valuable member of the forum being singled out for critism when it is clearly not called for.

But as I said in my other post, this seems to be sorted,so my involvement doesnt seem to be needed, but remember Huw, Whitey's got you back, RESPECT! :P

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Whitey will do what all Scots have do through history, and run from the English :city:

Out of interest ADMIN why has this Leadman not been banned?

Whitey will do what all Scots have do through history, and run from the English :whistle:

Out of interest ADMIN why has this Leadman not been banned?

Thats skating on thin ice Willsbridge, and to think I was beginning to like you aswell :P

William Wallace taught me valuable lessons in fighting the English, he never ran and neither would I! Because they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!! :city:

Excellent result in the friendly last night by all accounts  :city:

I love that smiley, but its gone and made me Hugary now  :city:

Hugary?? :city:

See you were in that much of a rush to slate me, you didnt think or watch what you were writing. :ph34r:

Look Scotland are a joke team, always have always will, until they start selecting some decent young boys ( McFadden, Fletcher, Miller :whistle: ) Even though they are bollox ill continue to be passionate about being Scottish.

Cant believe I'm getting slated when my only involvement in this thread was to offer myself as a human shield for Huw :city:

Guest bristolbred
Whitey will do what all Scots have do through history, and run from the English :whistle:

Careful!!, carry on like this and you'll be getting Mel Gibson making another film, about how hard done by are the Scots!!. :city:

I dont feel alot of love for the Scots today  :city:

You had your fair share of love on the Summer Forum :P

Bloody good looking Scots always taking our women.

Say it loud and say it clear "we're bald headed ugly englishmen"!

Who's with me? Anybody? Please? :whistle:

You had your fair share of love on the Summer Forum  :P

Bloody good looking Scots always taking our women.

Say it loud and say it clear "we're bald headed ugly englishmen"!

Who's with me?  Anybody?  Please?  :whistle:

Neo,

If i didnt know any better I would think you are trying to butter me up.

" Bloody good looking Scots always taking our women " that sounds quality!! :city:

Archived