IGNORED

There Are Strange Things Taking Place

leadman

You might be bigger and harder than Edson, but i wouldnt mind standing infront of him to stop you from doing something you would regret.

Although the comment above isnt a threat, as by this time you and Edson are not at loggerheads anymore, but I just like to stick my orr in, and Edson is a friend of mine and I'm bigger than Edson, so he wont get hurt or touched in anyway when I'm in the area, okey dokey.

Anyway, whats this thread all about  :city:

You had your fair share of love on the Summer Forum  :P

Bloody good looking Scots always taking our women.

Say it loud and say it clear "we're bald headed ugly englishmen"!

Who's with me?  Anybody?  Please?  :city:

I'm not bald.

I'm not ugly (I am a beautiful swan inside allegedly)

Technically English although I am kinda 3/4 Welsh.

But I'm from Whitchurch so I think I qualify :city::whistle::ph34r:

Thats skating on thin ice Willsbridge, and to think I was beginning to like you aswell  :P

William Wallace taught me valuable lessons in fighting the English, he never ran and neither would I! Because they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!!  :city:

History....... correct me if I'm wrong but fighting the 'English' gave the clans and Scotland in general an enemy to unite against

i.e. The English

You, the Scots, should thank the English for helping in creating the Scotish Nation?

Where as we (excepted not all of us on here are English) should thank the Scotish for such things as Television....... not a bad trade eh :whistle:

Oh and all the Scotish footballers that have played for Bristol City over the years.

Archived