IGNORED

Worst view in Championship

Paisley Robin

5 hours ago, frenchred said:

Why do people care about what it looks like on TV?

Personally I’m not concerned about how games from AG look on tv essentially as when the match highlights are shown on Sky Sports they look fine to me.

The highlights are filmed from the same camera platform which I assume is the same platform used when City are live on tv. I’ll be at AG tomorrow eve but will record the match.

No doubt there’ll be scaffolding platforms to accommodate the cameras. That’ll be the only difference from a regular league match.

It would be even nicer if the cameras were placed on the Dolman side where I sit.

That would make a much better backdrop (the impressive Lansdown stand), plus it would mean I could pick my nose free from worry of being caught on the telly.

• Haha 1

On 15/01/2024 at 13:37, frenchred said:

This is gonna open up a whole new debate, I don't think city or anyone should be showing 3pm kick offs on Saturday, so I will stand by my point

i live abroad so i am quite happy to subscribe to robins TV.Thats why i care about the quality of the coverage.