IGNORED

Andi Weimann appreciation thread

Red Army 75

People will see Andi's words and posts, but his wife has put this slightly longer and really nice message up.* Instagram put it in my feed and I thought I'd share it.

*Maybe I protest too much but honestly I don't follow the players' wives, either virtually or physically.

Screenshot_20240115-181021.png

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

People will see Andi's words and posts, but his wife has put this slightly longer and really nice message up.* Instagram put it in my feed and I thought I'd share it.

*Maybe I protest too much but honestly I don't follow the players' wives, either virtually or physically.

Classy Mrs Weimann ❤️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Andi's wife putting @Davefevs to shame with stats 😅

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Great move for all parties and you can't begrudge Andi a chance to go back nearer his home. Always gave 100% for us and as a few have said we probably got the peak 18 months of his career here which is unlike Bristol City!! Top pro and will always be welcome back around these parts.

As most have said - a great pro, who never gave less than everything he had on and off the pitch. Came back better from a serious ACL injury, one fabulous season, but important contributions and goals in many games.

It is probably a good deal for both player and club at this time - but I find it hard not to feel a little bit sad, when one your favourite players of recent times leaves.

So glad he got to 50 goals for the club. Good luck Andi (unless playing against us ofc!)

The biggest memory I will have of Andi was the incredible pass with the outside of his right boot on the left wing at QPR. I had flown over for this game and despite the City being battered in the second half, the team never gave up. Then in the 93rd minute we had a break and Andi did this for Nahki ....

• Like 2

It's been a pleasure watching AW as a player, turned captain of our club. 

Some sublime goals & a workrate to set an example to all around him. 

Thanks Andi, good luck & hope to see you back to show our appreciation soon.