IGNORED

Watford at home match thread

5 minutes ago, cellist said:

Horrendous cross Ross!

We do look like we want to move the ball with a bit of intensity wheb we win it, which is a very positive sign compared to previous home games. Game is finely balanced 

Can’t say I’ve been overly impressed with him so far. Not sure why we are playing him in such a forward role 

1 minute ago, cidercity1987 said:

Obviously he's not 100% fit but I agree he doesn't look like a natural wing back or wide player, more of a full back 

He would probably look more comfortable in centre midfield rather then right midfield 

right decision to bring him off 

Edited by Andy082005
19 minutes ago, 22A said:

Watching SSN City's goal was described as " a scramble and Twine eventually got his head to the ball when it looped up".

Doesn't look  it in that clip though.

It  gets worse. 4.20 and the studio anchor comes out with "Bristol City were trailing 1-0 at half time; how have they started the second half"?

Please come back Jeff S.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, 22A said:

It  gets worse. 4.20 and the studio anchor comes out with "Bristol City were trailing 1-0 at half time; how have they started the second half"?

Please come back Jeff S.

He’s bleeding useless.

A couple of weeks ago he was getting our score incorrect throughout the match. 

Same again, this week I think it’s four times today and he still believes we’re losing 0-1, despite Sherwood - who I think has given up with him now - saying 1-1. You would have thought someone would shout in his ear the correct score and for him to correct himself. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

Why have we dropped the aggressive tactics used so well on tuesday, it suited us and it got the atmosphere and tension going, I thought we had maybe turned a corner from the nicey, nicey Bristol City..............NAH, normal service resumed.

Maybe refs watched our game midweek and we know we can’t go studs up 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

Why have we dropped the aggressive tactics used so well on tuesday, it suited us and it got the atmosphere and tension going, I thought we had maybe turned a corner from the nicey, nicey Bristol City..............NAH, normal service resumed.

Bit harsh? We are trying to press aggressively, they juay have some very good players who are good with the ball in tight spaces. It's miles better than millwall/Birmingham- but so are Watford. Think it's the case of final ball/little bit if quality- mcrorie and Knight a bit rusty when they've got into good positions 

• Like 2