IGNORED

Next seasons kits

I’m prepared to bet that the shirt will be predominantly red and the shorts white. I don’t understand what there is to get excited about as, in reality, there’s little variation year on year. It’s just a case of East St. Louis Toodle-Oo

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, spudski said:

If you can get the code...

Took me 15 mins to get the code from the authorities for a defib in Sodbury, when an old en had a heart attack in the street. They said I could be anyone trying to steal it 🙈🤣

If it wasn't for a copper coming into work to the station next to the defib then I'd have never been given the code to release it 🙈🥴

What a joke.  😉

Kind of defeats the object if you can't access them. I get there is the chance of someone nicking one " for a laugh " if they are not secured somehow.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

I’m prepared to bet that the shirt will be predominantly red and the shorts white. I don’t understand what there is to get excited about as, in reality, there’s little variation year on year. It’s just a case of East St. Louis Toodle-Oo

A few years ago I would probably have agreed with you. However these days.............

• Admin
11 hours ago, spudski said:

If you can get the code...

Took me 15 mins to get the code from the authorities for a defib in Sodbury, when an old en had a heart attack in the street. They said I could be anyone trying to steal it 🙈🤣

If it wasn't for a copper coming into work to the station next to the defib then I'd have never been given the code to release it 🙈🥴

What a joke.  😉

You call 999 for the code 

2 hours ago, phantom said:

You call 999 for the code 

We did...they wouldn't give us the code as they said we maybe stealing it...🙈🤣 We were arguing with them for ages about it, whilst the poor bloke was lying on the floor of the pub. 

The defib was on the side of the Police station wall. No one was in ...it wasn't open. 

Thankfully a copper turned up for work, ran in and got the code for us.

Ridiculous...

I always prefer the more “radical” ideas, I loved the white sleeves that we lost half way through last season, and I wouldn’t mind a return to white socks - or go wild and bring back the black throughout.

I’d love to see a half and half like Southampton / Denmark where we could still use a pin strip on one side, or take that idea to an away shirt.