IGNORED

City v Forest - Not on TV? Any advice on how it can be viewed?

brady bunch

40 minutes ago, 22A said:

That link worked for me thanks, but my PC warned me of Malware on that site. I pressed on regardless and it seems to be OK.

Unfortunately any stream can be a bit dodgy and I'd think anyone in this day and age would be crazy not to have a virus/scan protection installed, but this site has been really good even if it's just a tracking cookie or something pretty tame that gets flagged up.

I have Norton and Malwarebytes and they stop the lot, so as you did you can just click and carry on, but if you don't have any protection then I'd definitely think twice before clicking again!

The paramount + combined with VPN set to Oz worked perfectly, so many thanks to the person who marginally suggested that.

It was a bit nervy as the link only seemed to "go live" at KO 7.45. I assume its FA cup only they cover and not our league games?

On 26/01/2024 at 22:42, CityCiderEd said:

Seriously, anyone watching on these dodgy streams need to be very careful....especially if warned about malware..you may regret it later.

I rarely bother with dodgy streams as I can't ever seem to find one that works, but I did give the one posted above a go and it worked well. I just run it within Windows Sandbox to avoid any malware concerns.

• Like 1