IGNORED

Bristol City nostalgia...

phantom

1 hour ago, italian dave said:

Well, I supported back in the 80s, but have to say I have no recollection of this!

Mind you, if I had heard it I’d have wanted to forget it pretty quickly, so maybe that’s why!

Neither do I - having just heard it, I’m not surprised either………..:disapointed2se:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Best sticker ever was from that era, support Bristol city now or never, they were everywhere, can recall buying one of them of beryl around then

A few years before that there were stickers that said S.O.B. save our bulldogs !!!!

2 hours ago, phantom said:

I must admit that I have never heard this before, a friend of mine shared it on Facebook this morning 

I imagine those who supported the club back in the 1980s will have many memories stirred by this 

Sounds more like 50s and 60s.

My driving instructor at the time knew Shag Connors and got me a signed copy.

Love it personally - it may be cheesy and not a great production but all the better for that imo.

Pretty sure all monies raised by sales went to the club too.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, phantom said:

I must admit that I have never heard this before, a friend of mine shared it on Facebook this morning 

I imagine those who supported the club back in the 1980s will have many memories stirred by this 

I had it! This has absolutely made my day. Thankyou so much for posting this. COYR 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TV Tom said:

Haven't seen him since he had his burger stall outside of Selco in Bemmy 

Used to make a rather nice sausage and bacon roll, always had to have one when stopping in to Selco (while the office rang our office to sort out our credit limit normally!). Was his name Martin or am I getting confused?

16 minutes ago, Red Homer said:

Used to make a rather nice sausage and bacon roll, always had to have one when stopping in to Selco (while the office rang our office to sort out our credit limit normally!). Was his name Martin or am I getting confused?

Yes it was Martin.

• Admin
46 minutes ago, spudski said:

I collect vinyl records...I picked this single up last year for 50p in Plastic Wax records on Gloucester Rd. 

Shag Conners and the Carrot Crunchers. And it's signed 🙈🤣

Probably a daft question but what is the record called?