IGNORED

Stuart Attwell - the referee

Fordy62

15 hours ago, kit said:

I thought on balance he was poor. The mcrorie foul was a joke, the one on pring 2nd half was an obvious foul not given compare that to the one against gardner hickman first half which was similar but nowhere near as bad.

I thought the james booking was harsh. The Pring booking i'd like to see again as I thought that was harsh but I could be completely wrong.

I was surprised that knight didn't get booked as he had one thing in his mind when he took the player down.

The amount he'd let go with players taking free kicks and throws out of position to then go nuclear on cornick who ultimately took the throw a foot away from where he was lined up, what was the point of that.

He also took an age to blow for fouls where there was nothing going on which I just found irritating.

There were no big decisions that had to be made, but there was plenty for me to think that it certainly was not a masterclass by any stretch.

14 hours ago, DolmanGaz said:

that McCrorie one was ridiculous. he just ghosted past those players like a prime JET! haha

Wow , some of our fans need some strong glasses , or to take off their ridiculously rose tinted ones 

Quite bizarre comments