IGNORED

Port Vale vs Pompey Referee

One Team

I saw this, and thought how sad.

Where's Brian Clough when you needed him or big Joe Jordan.ย 

But no...ref runs like a girl and it needs Benny Hill music to it. Players do nothing.ย 

Can't be seen these days to stand up and protect yourself for fear of woke brigade having a go. ๐Ÿคท

ย 

ย 

• Facepalm 8

5 minutes ago, spudski said:

But no...ref runs like a girl and it needs Benny Hill music to it. Players do nothing.ย 

Can't be seen these days to stand up and protect yourself for fear of woke brigade having a go. ๐Ÿคท

ย 

ย 

Agree if the players would have stepped in or the ref stood his ground and put the ***** on his arse we all know who would be charged donโ€™t we , not the idiot running on the pitch as no doubt he would have mental health issues and a poor upbringing and would have sympathy vote from all the services and judge ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Like 4
  • Facepalm 3

10 minutes ago, spudski said:

ย 

ย 

******* hell ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, spudski said:

ย 

ย 

The ******* woke brigade ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

This is one of your all time meltdownsย 

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, spudski said:

Nah...just on a wind up waiting for you, X, and tiny tiny testicles to react ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

1 down...

Of course pal ๐Ÿ‘

Running like a girl, can't say anything these days without these wokes getting offended. Don't start me off on those woke players. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

4 minutes ago, !james said:

Of course pal ๐Ÿ‘

Running like a girl, can't say anything these days without these wokes getting offended. Don't start me off on those woke players. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

I ain't your Pal mate...just having a laugh at your expense waiting for others to respond when anything remotely like this post comes along...so predictable. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃย 

Here we go... ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿคฃ

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, spudski said:

I ain't your Pal mate...just having a laugh at your expense waiting for others to respond when anything remotely like this post comes along...so predictable. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃย 

Here we go... ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ I ain't your mate Pal...

Every time you post most people are laughing at your expense so please keep it up!ย 

2 minutes ago, !james said:

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ I ain't your mate Pal...

Every time you post most people are laughing at your expense so please keep it up!ย 

Most people? Nah...just you and a couple others that are so easily offended at hurty words...blub blub ******* baby...and bite every feckin time...so predictable. So much fun. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฟ

Laugh away...post away...keep going...๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŽฃ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ˜†

You just need all yourselves to post together, to make you feel special, and give yourselves a babies comfort blanket.ย 

Cmon...I'm playing bingo whilst having a pint. Got money on this shit...play the game chaps.ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

10 minutes ago, spudski said:

Most people? Nah...just you and a couple others that are so easily offended at hurty words...blub blub ******* baby...and bite every feckin time...so predictable. So much fun. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฟ

Laugh away...post away...keep going...๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŽฃ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ˜†

You just need all yourselves to post together, to make you feel special, and give yourselves a babies comfort blanket.ย 

Cmon...I'm playing bingo whilst having a pint. Got money on this shit...play the game chaps.ย 

ย 

ย 

Waffle waffle

You make Joey Barton look sane.ย 

• The topic was locked