IGNORED

Leeds Sellout?

elhombrecito

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

Am I missing something….in the nicest way possible, why has it sold out?! Cheap tickets again?

Because we has the bestest support in the country, unlucky da.....sorry....wrong forum.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, McNasty Filth said:

SOLD OUT...............game starts and half the seats in the South stand are empty due to people not bothering to turn up!

It’s hardly surprising when you hear of absolute selfish tossers buying a cheap kids ticket in addition to their own so they don’t have to sit next to someone.

2 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

It’s hardly surprising when you hear of absolute selfish tossers buying a cheap kids ticket in addition to their own so they don’t have to sit next to someone.

Really, I've never heard that one before, ******* mental mate if true. BTW no one sits next to me, in the words of Shaggy 'wasn't me'!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Don't you think the hundreds stood at the back of the Dolman could be from the SS as there sure as hell ain't any empty seats in the Dolman. 

2 hours ago, A Horse With No Name said:

Don't you think the hundreds stood at the back of the Dolman could be from the SS as there sure as hell ain't any empty seats in the Dolman. 

Yep haven’t seen that many at the back of the Dolman for a while and a lot of faces I didn’t recognise.

Would loved to of known where they were meant to be 

9 hours ago, A Horse With No Name said:

There and section 82. There’s definitely a lot in there who have season tickets in other parts of the South Stand. 

1 hour ago, Betty Swallocks said:

There and section 82. There’s definitely a lot in there who have season tickets in other parts of the South Stand. 

At the Forest game there were dozens stood in the aisle between S23 and 24 at the back meaning people sat there couldn't see. Got very heated until a row of stewards came up and simply stood with them, making the situation worse. I can't understand why they didn't demand to see their ticket, to determine where they should be sat, and then hoiked them out of S23. 

Edited by A Horse With No Name

2 minutes ago, A Horse With No Name said:

At the Forest game there were dozens stood in the aisle between S23 and 24 at the back meaning people sat there couldn't see. Got very heated until a row of stewards came up and simply stood with them, making the situation worse. I can't understand why they didn't demand to see their ticket, to determine where they should be sat, and then hoiked them out of S23. 

They were checking tickets but as with anything there are work arounds. 

8 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

How many Leeds fans in the home end I wonder? 

I know of 3..one local lad and two from Yorkshire, the local lad has bought tickets for City games before so would be on the database. They won't cause any issues tho and will keep quiet...well so they said 🤷