IGNORED

Not Championship standard

Alan Dicks

14 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

Mehmeti

Bell

Cornick

Have i missed anyone?

None of them would be in the starting XI in an ideal world (Cornick off the bench) but injuries and the need to rotate meant they were tonight.

Mcrorie, Sykes and Twine would be the preferred options

We are where we are and Manning needs some time and 3 or 4 new faces of his choice. I am still positive in what he is trying to do.

Edited by Edgy Red
Correction
  • Like 7
  • Hmmm 2

1 minute ago, lenred said:

Ffs…..hes ****** up but he’s not a ‘clown’. You see the saves he’s pulled off recently to keep us in games? Or are you just jumping on him at any opportunity.   

He saves decent  shots any other championship  keeper would ,where he fails is he makes more mistakes  than other championship  keepers. He's league  1 .

2 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

A clown that’s kept clean sheets v Forest and West Ham recently.

Like the rest raised  his game for them .

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, 95red said:

He saves decent  shots any other championship  keeper would ,where he fails is he makes more mistakes  than other championship  keepers. He's league  1 .

That save at the end on Friday night - if any Prem keeper made it people would be milking themselves over it. Amd he made plenty of others v West Ham home and away.     FWIW and I’ve said it before I don’t think he is good enough for top 6, but he’s fine for where we actually are as opposed to where we apparently want to be.  And he isn’t league 1. 

Edited by lenred
  • Like 5
  • Robin 1

Just now, Numero Uno said:

Yep, we drew at Coventry. Not sure it gets any worse…..

As has been pointed out by @Northern Red the people losing their shit over a draw against a side who are unbeaten in their last 12 are the same people predicting a pasting at 7.30 when the team was announced.

• Like 6
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, 95red said:

Like the rest raised  his game for them .

So any keeper that plays in League 1 is a clown then?

20 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

Mehmeti

Bell

Cornick

Have i missed anyone?

Bell is really poor, aside from a burst of pace he offers very little, final ball and decision making is so bad, I would sell in summer or loan, he isn’t good enough, shame as nice link with his dad but not time for sentiment in football. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

Or let’s go round calling people clowns cos we are that angry at getting a point away to a top 6 side.

No pissed off ,bread & butter save ,but let's be happy  with a point .We won't ever get anywhere  with all you happy  clappers .

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

Bell is really poor, aside from a burst of pace he offers very little, final ball and decision making is so bad, I would sell in summer or loan, he isn’t good enough, shame as nice link with his dad but not time for sentiment in football. 

Agreed.  Hope Manning is allowed to get rid of the new dead wood, ie those passed it and those who won’t ever get there.

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, 95red said:

No pissed off ,bread & butter save ,but let's be happy  with a point .We won't ever get anywhere  with all you happy  clappers .

Grow up ffs😂😂 I’m certainly no happy clapper that’s for sure but I’m mature enough not to totally lose it over earning a point at a top 6 side bang in form.

By all means have the last word…..

• Like 3
  • Robin 4

Just now, 95red said:

Yawn, someone that disagrees with you is a happy clapper. Most would have taken a point tonight. If I’d were to be immediately replacing one player in our starting line up tonight I’d not be looking at O’Leary. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Grow up ffs😂😂 I’m certainly no happy clapper that’s for sure but I’m mature enough not to totally lose it over earning a point at a top 6 side bang in form.

By all means have the last word…..

But it should have been 3, so we should be pissed off as we have gifted them 2 goals. I’d be amazed if the manager isn’t fuming. 

• Like 1