IGNORED

Leeds United at home match thread

Just now, bexhill reds said:

NP was not always tactically spot on, towards the end of his tenure there did not always appear to be a plan B

Not denying that mate. But this has been a golden thread with LM. I’m more than happy for you to seek out my comments both post Boro and Soton to confirm this.

This performance sums us up as a club this last 6 months. 4 wins in 15. Couldn’t look any more disjointed defensively and remain clueless in the final third. Resources or not, I expect players to be competitive, offer energy and play with aggression (West Ham esq.) 

Could’ve been about 4/5 nil. 

Manning needs to up our levels in the league. The cup fixtures are masking the league performances. He spoke of progression before the game - I’m not seeing it. 

If time on the grass is an issue (which he’d of known before he took the job), he needs to adapt and find a way to win games now and reset in the summer. 

What a waste of a season. 

• Like 1
Just now, Mr Hankey said:

Something about Mehmeti that reminds me of a worse version of Ryan Kent……maybe it’s the gloves, or the fact that he constantly looks like he is chewing on a wasp……or that he is just a bit shit

Let's be honest we've wasted money on him and Cornick. Both need ditching.

• Like 3