IGNORED

Monty Python and the Lansdowns

Boston Red

Just now, frenchred said:

Care to explain how you perceive that we have improved?

Yep got rid of a dinosaur of a manager and Weimann, with King and James on their way out and got in decent young players to replace them

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, Big C said:

Yep got rid of a dinosaur of a manager and Weimann, with King and James on their way out and got in decent young players to replace them

We are in a huge losing streak which constitutes relegation form playing the most boring football I think I've ever seen

No shape, no system, no logic with players not seemingly knowing what they are supposed to be doing

But hey ho keep clapping and we will keep sliding

• Like 8
  • Flames 2
  • Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, frenchred said:

We are in a huge losing streak which constitutes relegation form playing the most boring football I think I've ever seen

No shape, no system, no logic with players not seemingly knowing what they are supposed to be doing

But hey ho keep clapping and we will keep sliding

We are playing better football than under Pearson and a huge losing streak? Tonight was our 2nd loss in 7 games, 3rd loss in 12

Edited by Big C
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 4

2 minutes ago, Big C said:

We are playing better football than under Pearson and a huge losing streak? Tonight was our 2nd loss in 7 games, 3rd loss in 12

Wow, just wow

The football is exactly the same as it was under Pearson just not getting as many points!

Keep dreaming

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Big C said:

Yeah! Boo! Old dinosaur manager who helps the clubs to make sustainable progress - boring!

Boo! Boring old players who are experienced and reliable at this level! Yawn!

Let's get a nice shiny young manager from League 1 because that's fashionable! Let's assume the teenagers we've signed from Ireland and Non-League are an immediate upgrade on ex Premier League players Weimann and James!

Wait.....What's that? We're not collecting more points or looking any better at football? Ah well, at least we don't have a boring old dinosaur manager anymore!

• Like 7
  • Flames 3

5 minutes ago, Supersonic Robin said:

Yeah! Boo! Old dinosaur manager who helps the clubs to make sustainable progress - boring!

Boo! Boring old players who are experienced and reliable at this level! Yawn!

Let's get a nice shiny young manager from League 1 because that's fashionable! Let's assume the teenagers we've signed from Ireland and Non-League are an immediate upgrade on ex Premier League players Weimann and James!

Wait.....What's that? We're not collecting more points or looking any better at football? Ah well, at least we don't have a boring old dinosaur manager anymore!

Pearson and Manning have got  a similar amount of points. How long do you want to play Weimann and James for?

• Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, Big C said:

Pearson and Manning have got  a similar amount of points. How long do you want to play Weimann and James for?

Pearson had a depleted squad patched up with 17 year old youth players. Manning on the other hand has a fully fit squad + new transfer signings. Context. 

• Like 4
  • Flames 3

Just now, Graham76 said:

Pearson had a depleted squad patched up with 17 year old youth players. Manning on the other hand has a fully fit squad + new transfer signings. Context. 

Fully fit squad? Where's Naismith and Atkinson?

• Facepalm 1

6 minutes ago, Big C said:

So you agree that Manning hasn't improved what Pearson was doing, despite having far more first team players available?

Weimann and James have been excellent contributors in recent years, and though they're approaching a time where they may need to be replaced, they are both clear successes from Pearson's time as manager.

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Supersonic Robin said:

So you agree that Manning hasn't improved what Pearson was doing, despite having far more first team players available?

Weimann and James have been excellent contributors in recent years, and though they're approaching a time where they may need to be replaced, they are both clear successes from Pearson's time as manager.

Yep agreed but I can see we are improving and I'm  excited for the future

• Hmmm 1

25 minutes ago, PhilC said:

I really think we need to move on from this Nigel Pearson stuff. Bringing it up time and time again isn't going to achieve anything other than the same old arguments...

Exactly what the Lansdowns want us to do.

• Like 3
  • Flames 1
  • Facepalm 1

28 minutes ago, PhilC said:

I really think we need to move on from this Nigel Pearson stuff. Bringing it up time and time again isn't going to achieve anything other than the same old arguments...

BT and JL need to be held to account though, all of it is on them.

if it all turns out swimmingly, it’s on them

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Big C said:

We are much better with Manning than Pearson

I remember my first beer.

1 hour ago, Big C said:

Hahahahahahah

• Admin
4 hours ago, Big C said:

I'm glad that you have seen into the future 

Just for clarification when will results improve as that is ultimately what football is all about