IGNORED

Monty Python and the Lansdowns

Boston Red

5 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

We are crap with a back 3. Results only improved under NP when he switched to four. We now have McCrorie to play RWB and didn't really have an obvious choice before. However, from what I've seen so far he is yet another SPL player who's totally out of his depth at this level.

I thought he looked alright on his home debut but abject last night, but that might just be a reflection of the quality of player he was trying to compete with.  He certainly wasn't alone in looking totally out of his depth.  There wasn't a City player I'd not swap for their Leeds equivalent. It is, alas, just a pipedream at current being able to pay the wages of, let alone buy, most of those players. 

9 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

We are crap with a back 3. Results only improved under NP when he switched to four. We now have McCrorie to play RWB and didn't really have an obvious choice before. However, from what I've seen so far he is yet another SPL player who's totally out of his depth at this level.

You realise McCrorie has only recently come back from a potential career ending injury/medical issue? Give the guy a break, he has actually looked pretty decent but isn’t going to be anywhere near his best for another month or so i doubt, when he can actually complete 90 minutes.

• Like 1

We are playing much better football now (apparently), which constitutes 70-80 minutes retaining possession by knocking it backwards and sideways and 10 minutes over hitting passes, passing it from side to side around the 18 yard box, or letting Mehmeti or Bell cross like Under-9’s failing to hit even the first man.

Yeah, really exciting. This is the same mind numbing horse shit football that we were served up under Johnson.

Edited by Gert Mare
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr Hankey said:

You realise McCrorie has only recently come back from a potential career ending injury/medical issue? Give the guy a break, he has actually looked pretty decent but isn’t going to be anywhere near his best for another month or so i doubt, when he can actually complete 90 minutes.

Is it lack of fitness that causes him to cut inside, run into players and fall over? Cause that has been his standard move as far as I can see so far. Won't attempt to beat a man down the outside and has one trick which is to back in and spin with the ball to get past his man. Seen him try that numerous times now. A bit like Mehmeti: a trick that soon gets spotted and the oppo will know what's coming before long.

3 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Is it lack of fitness that causes him to cut inside, run into players and fall over? Cause that has been his standard move as far as I can see so far. Won't attempt to beat a man down the outside and has one trick which is to back in and spin with the ball to get past his man. Seen him try that numerous times now. A bit like Mehmeti: a trick that soon gets spotted and the oppo will know what's coming before long.

McCrorie is always willing to take a man on…..but he’s a full back, not Cristiano Ronaldo, of course he will lose the ball at times.

10 hours ago, Big C said:

Yep agreed but I can see we are improving and I'm  excited for the future

You may well be, but is it based on something really tangible and evidential?

This is what the Dumbdowns and Brian Minion have thrived on, and continue to do so.

Get the fans to focus on the "exciting" future, never mind about what's happening now.

The distraction is no longer as alluring as it once was.

"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"

To answer this question I have consulted the Prophesies of Nostradamus and it appears that we will be winning the Champions League in the very near future against a team which also plays in red.

To support the great troubled Cappe;
the reds will march in order to clarify it;
a family will be almost overcome by death,
the red, red ones will knock down the red one.

Or the Europa Cup in five years anyway.

Interpret your own prophesy here